All reviewscroissantsbuffet breakfast issubway stationwalking distancecity centrelambratecons
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Good value and comfortable. Easy access to city and tourist sites. Best to take bus from Airport (8 Euro) and Metro to Loreto (1.5 Euro) then walk to hotel 10-15 mins. Decent breakfast included; clean and quiet.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Frances S
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The room I got was quite small (3* rate) as was the bathroom. Minibar was just basic and refrigerator engine made noise during the night. Cleaning staff was making loud noise at 8AM. Wifi was free but a bit slow, and the login only lasted for around 3 hours (repeating login process several times, and during the night your phone gets disconnected). The bed made a lot of noise, so if you move much it's a hell!
Pros: check-in and check-out processes were fast, breakfast was good, the neighborhood is nice and not to far away from a subway station. The hotel doesn't have a restaurant, just a bar with some food, but they sell bottles of 1/2 liter of water at 1Euro (which is really nice). Staff was friendly, but not very polite (specially breakfast staff). The hotel has a car park, which I didn't use.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend was there for few days in Milano. I went at the hotel to give her a couple of luggages and at the reception I was told I could not take upstairs the stuff because I wasn’t a Client of the “Hotel”. They didn’t even offer to bring the luggages upstairs, they call her to come downstairs at the lobby and collect the 3 boxes alone. I said to the rude guy at the reception that has nothing to do with hospitality and I left. Day after I went to pick her up and the two guys working at the reception were talking loudly about a a friend of a Client they didn’t let go upstairs making fun of him and making fun of me as they said “like the guy that was here yesterday with the luggages!”. At that point I went straight to one of them and said they are absolutely rude and ignorant with no respect for hospitality and people that pay for their salary. I hope this Hotel will get soon some sanction for his bad management but I am not sure as it’s just a pathetic and frustrated family business.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I came with a group of 10 and we had 5 rooms on the 1st and 2nd floors, none of us had any complaints, certainly nothing as the previous bad reviews described. Lobby is clean and refreshing with scent of flowers, staff were courteous and check-in was smooth. Rooms were clean and had everything we needed, facing a nice courtyard that belongs to the hotel and very pleasant to sit in. Breakfast spread wasn't large but had enough options (which is the way I like it, no need to overeat or waste food), and seating areas were all very pleasant.

The only thing that irritated me is that on the check-out day, I had to leave at 5am while my roommate didn't so I wasn't checking out when leaving the hotel, I wasn't even carrying any luggage, I was questioned what room I was from and where I was going. When asked why, "we have to do that" wasn't very friendly. Maybe its for security, but I felt my privacy infringed. What I do where I go is none of his business... but that was just one staff.

Room Tip: looks from the reviews lower floors have better rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2018

The hotel is probably in a decent location, but quite worn out already. The rooms are outdated, the bathrooms dingy. You can hear your neighbours on the floor using their bathrooms or snoring. The breakfast was on the poorer side, although the setting on the ground floor with the view of the inner yard garden is nice.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business