See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I visited and stayed for a week. It's in a central location and easy to get to either via walking from the station or via the metro. I arrived early and they allowed me to keep my luggage on site and my room was ready earlier which was great. Unfortunately they only accepted cash due to a problem. That happens but not really acceptable for an inner city hotel. The room was a single room and large and very clean. Indeed the whole place was clean. Unfortunately the staff seemed to talk at night which would be disturbing to some quest. The price was very good for what one got.
Im giving it a 4 the down sides being the talking of staff at night and also not being able to pay with card.
I would come back and if I knew a traveller was budgeting I would certainly recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank X6844ZRscotts
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

We booked a room with them, coming from a long flight. When we got to the place the said the didn't have a room, because they tried (once) charging my card (even though the conditions of the booking were that we were supposed to pay when we arrived) so they gave the room to someone else. I wouldn't recommend booking here since it's not trustworthy, and believe me, you don't want to get to your hotel after a long flight to find out they just didn't kept the room you booked.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Samanta A
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Met by v friendly staff who dealt with my booking only 5 mins prior to my arrival. I was greeted and shown a room with no one else sleeping in it, as the others all had inhabitants. I was also helped with my bags to my room. I booked for two nights but only stayed for one, I asked for a refund the following morning and after a phone call was sorted. Apart from 3 snoring blokes in my room I thought was good value for money and prime location.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2016

The hotel was noisy, made worse by the receptionist paying loud music and singing terribly along.
They also overcharged me, which I eventually got returned and charged 60€ deposit to my card without permission

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
Reviewed 31 August 2016

My worst "hotel" experience ever courtesy of Hotel Kennedy, Milan.

I was told that I had to settle the total bill in cash, no cards accepted, and then was overcharged by €10 for city tax and linen fees because "it is wrong on your booking.com form" and the "website is wrong". I was then denied a receipt by two receptionists, and told there was no manager to speak to...

If that's not bad enough, when I returned home I noticed an unexplained charge of €36 to my card that was used to reserve the stay, which I'm still trying to get explained and refunded after no response from emails and phone calls to this self-proclaimed "hotel".

I've written to booking.com to complain. These guys are a small team of scam artists and criminals. It's not even a cheap sleep when they rip you off like this. There is no way this stay could have been any worse. Seriously. Avoid.

Date of stay: August 2016