“Excellent gelato!”

Ranked #62 of 521 Dessert in Milan
Neighbourhood: Brera
Neighbourhood: Brera
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I had my best ice cream there. Melon, peach, chocolate and pistacchio. And I could still have more. Pieces of heaven melting in mouth. The guy behind the counter was a true enthusiast of his craft and would share his passiin with a smile. A must for any ice cream lover!

mattia_abdu, Proprietario at Garibaldi Creme, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you so much! I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

If you love mint, you must try this! It's not dyed green, there is no mint "flavor" added -
it's mint ground up - you can see the little green flecks in there! It's truly a masterpiece. No chocolate chips inside, but you could always combine it with a scoop of chocolate. Servings are small, the line can be long, and don't go after dinner because they close at 8pm. Also closed Monday. Perfect for a refreshing afternoon treat, though!

mattia_abdu, Proprietario at Garibaldi Creme, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you so much. We work with love for food's quality and with love for our customers. Come back soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I like ice cream.
I like this shop.

But why he never had zabaione ?

He is keeping telling me he runed out of it....

I mean i find ither taste which are hand made on spot and are absolutly corect in tast and price ! pistaccio, noccola crema......but i am missing
......zabaione........

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Without question the best gelato we had in Milan (and during this trip to Italy). We had lemon, strawberry, pear and dark chocolate all of which were fantastic

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Definitely worth the try, it's one of the best ice creams I've had in Italy. Also, there's always a line, even from Italians themselves.