All reviews perfume factory da noi design district room controls cool architecture airy lobby fashion industry beautiful modern hotel pillow menu general manager stayed here for a week canal district living room outstanding hotel star hotel navigli area the hotel manager
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We started at this great hotel during our family holidays.
It’s was excellent , clean , the restaurant was excellent and it was out of the hustle and bustle for the cbd !
They have a private van you taken you into the cbd approx 5 minutes away !
Would stay here again !

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I’ve been to milano countless times but I want to stay in a new place and not pay too much like the four seasons so I decided to try this slh hotel as slh almost never disappoints so I decided to give it a try. Frankly I didn’t like modern hotels and the pictures on the website is too white and cold for my taste but on arrival I’m very impressed with the service. And when I get to the room, wow, it’s way way beyond my expectation and most certainly looks so much better in real life than in pictures. It’s actually very cosy not to mention spacious by any standards let alone a city like Milan. The design is very thoughtful and tasteful. The finishing is superb. Very nice touches here and there. And again the service, I’m truly impressed as they don’t have a high number of staff here but they just get things done and wonderfully attentive and friendly. The bed is extremely comfortable. The bathroom is spotless and very spacious. I wouldn’t think of staying anywhere else other than this hotel from now on. Well done!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is simply amazing, the architecture is stunning and I loved the mix between white and wood. Staff is very professional from check in to check out and its always ready to help you when you may need. I got an outstanding big suite where I could get lost inside. The room is full of design pieces and its basically all white, with the exception of the 2 couches which were red. I loved the fact I could turn the tv and watch it from the living area or from my bed. Bed was very comfortable and big and you may choose pillows from a menu. You can control everything electronically by a panel: lights, air conditioning, blinds, curtains and even to open the windows. There are two complimentary bottles of water, coffee and tea facilities and amazing toiletries. Each room cones with a different fragrance, that you can buy directly there. They offer a free personal ride to the center at certain times of the day. Breakfast is very good and the quality of food is excellent. They have a very nice gym as well as a small spa. I got no issues at all to check out 20 minutes past 12. Well what to say, definitely one of the best hotels I've ever been so far. It's not a cheap one of course but you receive a perfect service. I will stay again there for sure.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

As the title hints, the service is really what sets this place apart. Everyone was really attentive and tried to go the extra mile! The rooms themselves are very well appointed and the toiletries have been fondly remembered by my male and female colleagues that love a good scent.
The location is a little outside the main drag, which could be good or bad subject to your preferences

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

So thankful for the superb service we got from Antonio in the reception during our to short stay at Magna Pars Suites. He did everything in his power to help us in a urgent situation and he nailed it!
Thank you!

We really enjoy our one night stay . Room was impeccable
Breakfast very very nice.

Good location!

Stay when in Milan we will definitely be back!

Tip: