“Mexican???”

Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place has a nice atmosphere. The meat is good but its the only thing that gives any taste to the food. Not even talking about no hot pepper...there werent even any regular spices. It was like being in a regular italian restaurant. The guacamole was green. Thats how u knew it was guacamole. The tacos were not in taco shells. They use mozzarella but almost everyone in italy does. But there was just no taste. And the worst was now they added thousand island dressing to everything...which is for who doesnt know....mayonaise chopped up pickles and ketchup. I used to go here often enough but for sure after last night i need to find a new mexican restaurant

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Usually when a restaurant requires a reservation it is stated on there website, trip advisor, yelp or any other site in the world. We walk in and the restaurant is busy but no one waiting no line nothing. Host tells us two hours I look around and say I will wait 30- a hour and he said no need to we’re not gonna have a table for two hours. Big restaurant with a couple of empty tables with no line. Hilarious.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Service: 5/5. The waiters were really friendly and polite.
Food: 4/5. The first time I came here I ordered tacos and they were so tasty, but the portion was too generous for just one person. The second time I ordered fajitas for two with my date and the meat was a little too cooked but otherwise excellent. I particularly suggest the french fries because they're perfectly cooked! (Also, free sauces!!)
Location: 4/5. The location is modern and you can find small details about tex-mex culture. The two downsides are the loud music and the closeness of the tables. I sometimes couldn't hear what the other person was saying and I kept bumping into the person seated behind me.
Menu: 5/5. The menu is really varied and offers a sufficient variety of gluten free dishes.
Price: 4.5/5. The prices are a bit higher than what I think is right. We paid 40 euros and we ordered fajitas, french fries, a slice of berries pie and a bottle of water.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Not such a great experience ... after many years I was looking for some traditional burritos and tacos al carbon , but I discovered a pretty basic menu , very much italianiazed and with a very little traditional Mexican flavor. The furnishings make the restaurant , the staff can't even pronounce the dishes right ..And this was a further let down.. not even the margarita made me dream of the social beach flavours..

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Last time we came here we were a little disappointed, as it was a Friday night, the service was slow and the restaurant was super crowded and loud. This time we decided to come on Wednesday night, after 9 pm: the place was still busy but way better than during the weekend. We started our meal with an appetizer- nachos with cheese and jalapeños and a side of guacamole- which was good. We then ordered the pork and chicken fajitas: THEY WERE GREAT! I regret not getting them the first time, they were truly good and we enjoyed them a lot!
I recommend the fajitas to whoever comes to the restaurant, it's their best dish by far!

Date of visit: May 2017