1,421 results
All reviews massage chair straf bar great location department store popular bar la rinascente hotel bar is cool hotel breakfast room central location shopping area nice breakfast rooms are small centre of milan yogurt duomo stylish
Reviewed 17 January 2017

The staff is the highlight of the hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable but for the life of me, I couldn't turn off the bathroom light. The breakfast buffet is sparse but the coffe is wonderful. Enjoyed my stay. The location is superb!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathleen B
Hotel M, General Manager at STRAFhotel | a Member of Design Hotels™, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Kathleen B

Thank you for your recent visit at STRAF hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback.

Whilst I am pleased that our central location and our team were the highlights of your experience, I am disappointed that, overall, we failed to exceed your expectations during your stay in terms of rooms comfort and breakfast experience.
Kindly note that we are currently reviewing the light switches position in some of the rooms.

I do hope that you will grant us the opportunity of returning to visit us again in the future in order for us to demonstrate the improvements that we have made as a result of your feedback.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2017

1. Advantagesof the hotel: good location, nice personnel, breakfast was also ok. 2. Disadvantages of the hotel: old furniture and facilities in rooms, sometimes dirty, freezing - ac didn't work properly

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anna V

Dear Anna V,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, and I am sorry that we were unable to exceed your expectations.

We take all comments very seriously and whilst I am delighted to learn that our central location perfectly suited your needs and that our team enhanced your stay experienced and berakfast, I apologise that you were not fully satisfied with your room.
We would have been happy to have looked into other room options for you had you alerted your dissatisfaction to us.

I hope you will grant us the opporruinty of returning to visit us again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2017

This hotel is so central, any closer and you could sleep in the Duomo or in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.
The entrance is surrounded by goldplated walls and at the reception an unexpected cold welcome: the booked price is 100 dollars more expensive even if we have the confirmation to prove it. It's hot and we are tired from the journey but this is really unfair. The man at the reception is so unfriendly, but we have no energy left to find another accommodation. We pay for one night. The corridor of the first floor has black walls but fortunately not the room: a big bed facing a balcony fills nearly all the space, the balcony gives a side view of the Cathedral. In the evening under the balcony there is one of the few pubs of the area, very fancy. The next morning the breakfast is quite modest, with little jars of cereals and few portions of cake so you are hardly satisfied but for lunch we are somewhere else ...

Room Tip: ask for the balcony
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Stella92

Dear Stella92,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hotel STRAF!

We generally pride ourselves on our team capability to offer high level of service and I will surely discuss your feedback with the reception team.

I acknowledge your comments regarding the room rate and I will be happy to assist with any further clarification. Please note that we do have a Best Rate Guaranteed policy and we guarantee the lowest price for all the reservations made through our official direct channels. Should you have any concern, please email me at manager@straf.it with a copy of your documentation.

We look forward to your next visit soon and assure you that we leave no stone unturned to make your next stay a memorable one.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Perfect example of how a good hotel should be!!!
I appreciated the GYM and the rooms are extremely quiet, even if my windows and balcon were on the Duomo of Milan side. Rooms are perfect designed and very comfortable (massaging chair was the cherry on top).... ;) Excellent breakfast in a charming light dining room.
Both the hotel and the lounge bar are SIMPLY THE BEST of Milan.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank GoPlaces689083

Wow!

It is a pleasure to read your positive feedback and many thanks for taking the time out to share your stay experience at the Hotel STRAF. I am delighted to learn that you truly enjoyed the hotel facilities.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and should you need any assistance with your upcoming stays, please feel free to reach me directly.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2017

This is a perfectly located hotel to explore the historic centre of Milan. Decor is quirky and will not be to eeveryone's taste, but our room was very comfortable and quiet- we overlooked the courtyard. Black
features greatly in the bedrooms to the extent that we couldn't find the black light switches against the
black furniture! Staff were very helpful and gave great recommendations for dinner.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michaelnX239FY

Daer michaelnX239FY,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your recent experience.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel STRAF. I appreciate your sincere feedback on our hotel design and rooms amenities. Personally, I do prefer the rooms overlloking the courtyard.

I look forward to welcoming you back in he near future.

Warm regards,