All reviews boutique hotel gallery room department store queen size bed the galleria vittorio emanuele ii fantastic location central location complimentary water junior suite few meters lovely room upon check shopping area definitely stay here again business trip visit milan duomo
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I really liked this hotel. It is well decorated, greatly located (right in front of the gallery Vittorio Emmanuele), walking distance of the Duomo. There is a terrace where there was a party to which I have been invited. I liked it ! I didn’t stay long, but I understand this was a « hype «  hotel where some fashionistas and gold youth people of Milano have their habits. But I was here to work. I have been advised a restaurant for the d8nner, and it was not my taste. But anyway everything was nice, the room, the people. BUT I faced a major drawback which in my opinion was unconcievable : when I started to take my shower in the morning before going to work, there was NO HOT WATER !! I called to front desk and they sent me someone to fix that. He explained me that it should be working and I noticed the began to heat. So the man left. I started again my shower, the heat stopped, and I had to finish my shower with super cold water....

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Mary N, Guest Relations Manager at Sina The Gray, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Mrs. Nasya,

We are deeply sorry about what happened on that day.
It's not something that we commonly face, because it was a very isolated case.

To apologize, we will make sure to give you a very nice room if you decide to trust us again.

Unfortunately there were some problems in the entire building where the hotel is located and this has created some inconvenience due to the heat flow in some rooms.

We tried to fix it as soon as possible, to be able to not give you a bad service but unfortunately it was a much more complicated problem than anticipated, so it was something that needed some time..

I can only imagine how bad this experience was, so we are glad to be able to forward your kind comment to our staff. We truly appreciate your feedback, despite all.

Hoping to may welcome you back in our hotel to show you that that day was just a very unfortunate one, we send you our kindest regards.

Otherwise we would really enjoy to see you in one of our many charming SINA Hotels in the near future.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Gray because I lost my flight back home. Even if I didn’t have a reservation, they gave me a very nice and quiet room helping me to arrange an airport transfer for the next day. A big thanks to Igor from the front desk. I will come back for sure on my next trip to Milan.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
MaryNikolaeva, Front Office at Sina The Gray, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Silvia,

thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Guest's feedback is very important for us. Your review is a really excellent recommendation for other guests and we thank you so much for this.

We always try our best to help our clients in everything we can. I personally thank you for the kind words.

Hope to see you again in one of the many SINA Hotels in Italy, and especially here at The Gray.

Warmest regards.

Igor DC.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is amazing , just next to Rinascente and 5 mins from the luxury brands stores. The deluxe room space is good , room service is great . On one note: the breakfast is average. the restaurant is too dark and the cold buffet should be richer , and more tasty ( cakes for example are very dry and bread is not fresh).

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Mary N, Front Office at Sina The Gray, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Mrs. Sarah,

thank you for this excellent review. Your positive feedback make us really proud!

We are glad to read that our position was appreciated.

We are very sorry that you didn't like our restaurant's design. It's called "Le Noir" so unfortunately it will always be a bit dark, but its eclectic style is what makes it unique.

As for the breakfast buffet, the cakes are changed in rotation with various recipes at the discretion of the chef. But we always have a menù à la carte from which you can choose many things, both sweet and savory!

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again in one of our many SINA Hotels.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We heard about this hotel because of a friend, and he reccomended us the terrace to have a phew drinks. So we decided to try out the aperitivo there. In the Evening when the darkness approaches this place becomes something unique. Cocktails are great and the staff is very friendly. Ask Fulvio or Jonny to make you a drink they are the best.
Top marks

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Mary N, Guest Relations Manager at Sina The Gray, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Guest, we want to thank you for your kind review and for your charming words. We will forward your comment to our staff, Fulvio and Jonny will be glad to read your kind words. We hope to welcome you soon again in one of the many SINA Hotels around Italy! Warmest regards.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Every year Laurence and I like to mix-up our long summer visit to Nice: last year Corsica, the previous year Genoa and this year Milan - a pleasant few hours on a direct train from Nice Ville. Emerging on the Piazza del Duomo - the bustling heart of Milan - and then stepping into The Gray on Via San Raffaele is like entering another world. The simple, stylish, serene interior is an oasis of calm right in the very heart of the action: you simply could not be better located. It doesn't stop there - the design excellence is reflected in the rooms and all the common spaces. Our Gallery Room was simply incredible: a beautiful view of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II; our own whirlpool jacuzzi bath; really comfortable bed and great toiletries. It's the little things that mean a lot like your own mobile guide, the complimentary water which they refresh plus my personal favourite lots of wardrobe space and hangers! I would recommend breakfast if not just for the great selection - make sure you have an omelette or scrambled eggs - but for the impeccable service. Every member of staff we met or spoke to could not have been more charming or helpful but special mention has to go to Leonardo who served us breakfast each day - remembering our coffee order: I said little things mean a lot! Sina The Gray is the epitome of class and you can tell they take real pride in delivering an amazing experience - if you are going to Milan for the weekend or a week you should treat yourselves and stay here!

Room Tip: Take advantage of a Gallery Room - they are amazing!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Mary N, Guest Relations Manager at Sina The Gray, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Mr David & Laurence,

we want to thank you for your precious comment about your stay here at Sina The Gray. We are very proud to receive such a good review and we will kindly share it with our staff. Leonardo was very happy to read your kind words, and he personally asked me to tell you that you touched his heart.

It was an honor, but above all a pleasure to have you with us. You distinguished yourselves by grace and kindness. We will make sure you get the same room in case you will want to visit us again, or we will prepare a nice Junior Suite so you won’t get bored !

Looking forward to welcoming at The Gray very soon, or maybe in one of our charming SINA Hotels, we wish you our warmest regards.