All reviews last supper corso magenta cadorna station private garden a garden view room malpensa express quiet courtyard boutique hotel small hotel by foot tram line city centre reception area safe area four nights breakfast was delicious the breakfast area
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Staff could not have been more friendly or helpful, excellent location and bright and airy room.

Good base to explore Milan from

A little more choice at breakfast would have been good and Wifi was slow

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paolo D, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Antica Locanda Leonardo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your kind review.
Guests' opinion is fundamental for us to improve our service and your comment is really,really helpful!
We'll keep your suggestions very seriously for our improvement.
P.S. Our wi-fi system has been completely renewed recently.
See you next time!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

It's a neat little boutique hotel - pulling up and getting our luggage in was a bit of a challenge, but we did it - parking is down the street - we were there for one night and partial day to see Last Supper, just passing through, so convenient for that - staff very friendly and helpful - The attendant helped us find a pizza place, called a cab, offered to hold luggage, but ended up letting us check out a bit later - It includes the usual European breakfast (good) - the sweet waiter found me ice (three different times) as I drink Coke Zero for breakfast instead of coffee - very accommodating staff - there is a gelato place several blocks down at the cross section (left corner) and a grocery store less than a block up - Room was nice (it was a double, which was great since our daughter was with us) - highly recommend - We appreciated the friendly hospitality -

Room tip: We had quite a bit of luggage, so glad we were on first floor, but they do have an elevator
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guests

We thank you so very much for this nice review!
Hoping to have your nice family again as our guests we take the occasion to send you our best greetings.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I booked this room because it was close to the train station and the Last Supper for my last night in Italy before flying out of Milan the next day. Upon checking in, we were not told that the Wi-fi was not working, and also that the air conditioning was not working. When we asked about these things after settling into our room, the only response was that they were trying to get someone to come to fix things. No offer for a discount. When I checked out the next morning, the receptionist did not even say hi or ask me how the stay had gone. This was so different from all other accommodations I had in Italy. I would not stay at this place again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sherry G
Paolo D, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Antica Locanda Leonardo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Guest
We are sorry to hear that you did not experienced a stay not as pleasant as you expected.
We are a bit surprised as our guests' satisfaction, as proved by many other comments,is our main target and our reception staff is very well focused on that.
We are aware that sometimes not everything goes at it should, but we would love to have you as our guest again, in order to have a further chance to show you our passion for hospitality and above all,guarantee for you a perfect experience.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

A quaint and pretty family hotel with its own hidden inner courtyard. Antica Locanda Leonardo could not be better situated with Santa Marie del Grazie immediately next door (and Leonardo's Last Supper) and some great local options for a few suppers of your own. It's walkable with suitcases from Cadorna Station. With an airy balcony looking out onto a garden, it offered a lovely respite from the heat of the city. Air Con would have been nice but otherwise a lovely spot.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your kind review.
We are more than glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and liked our location!
We are relieved to know that some problem occurred exactly during the period of your stay did not affect the overall pleasantness of your experience here!
Thank you very much for your understanding!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I picked this hotel based on its excellent reviews on TripAdvisor. It did not disappoint. Making reservations directly with the hotel was easy. I was able to find the hotel easily from the train station via the Milan Metro. The hotel staff are professional, always available and could answer every question and provide me with every need. I had to make an early flight out, so the hotel opened the breakfast room early for me and had a cab waiting at the time I requested. The location, 2 blocks from the Last Supper, is within easy walking distance to the Duomo and all of Milan's wonderful sight. I have been traveling for years, and I am pleased to say this was one of my best finds.

Room tip: I had room number 5 which had a beautiful little balcony overlooking the garden below.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear MS. CLaireDB.
Thank you very much for your kind appreciation about lodging,location snd us!
We are all very happy to see that our staff's efforts are rewarded with such beautiful words.
Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Grazie!