1,747 results
All reviewsalice in wonderlandbeautiful hotelexecutive roomfive star hotelwalking distancesteam roomminute walkhotel restaurantshopping areacity centrelinate airporttram stopvisiting milancentral stationspamontfordduomo
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

This is our first visit to Milan and we do prefer smaller boutique style hotels which did not disappoint us. Lovely rooms and very helpful staff. The only issue that marred or stay was the noise from the construction taking place outside the hotel - which even with double glazing meant that relaxation in the room was not easy.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mr_Mrs_Baxter
Stefano_Risole, Manager at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your review.

I am glad you enjoyed our hotel, even if the subway construction site spoiled your stay.

I hope you will be back at Chateau Monfort soon and will be able to enjoy also the new metro line from Linate airport to San Babila, as soon as it is ready.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any further needs.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

A real quality hotel with a modern take on Italian grandiose. Friendly helpful staff. Our room was spotlessly clean with the bath / shower in the room which also had a four poster bed. The hotel also provided a kettle with tea and coffee in the room which was lovely and a plus over other continental hotels. The hotel is a ten minute walk from the city centre and the staff are knowledgeable and helpful with directions. We didn't eat at the hotel in the evening but the breakfast was a cracking hot and cold buffet with lovely fruit and cappuccino on request. Over all, the hotel is top class and well worth any extra cost whether on business or holiday. Fantastic!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davetaylor03
Stefano_Risole, Manager at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

thank you very much for your kind review.

I am very glad you experienced a bit of magic at our Urban Chateau and in Milan.

All staff at Chateau Monfort will be more than happy to welcome you back very soon.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any further needs or reservations.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We stayed here recently between flights into and out of Italy - 36 hrs in Milan so we wanted to be walking distance to the Duomo but not in a chain hotel. Chateau Monfort is a very high class hotel, amazing building conversion and very very attentive staff. We didn't try the spa but it looked great. We had a room on the ground floor (through choice due to elder parents) and one on 4th floor (The soldier bed room). The ground floor room was noisy with traffic and the tram but the 4th floor room was serene with silence. Skylights for windows so no view to speak off, but very well equipped, funky and modern. Breakfast spread was pretty good - and again staff very attentive and soya cappuccino's were no problem

Room Tip: I'd say go high, and ask to be away from the road 'Viale Piave'
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

thank you very much for your kind review.

I am glad you had a nice stay at Chateau Monfort and that you enjoyed our services.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future reservations.

I remain at your disposal for any further needs.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Sunday brunch is remarkable and wonderful! Room price is a bit expensive. but overall is good. Brunch definetly worth the price. The hotel is a bit far from Duomo Church so if it is your first visit to Milan and want to go around Duomo, might not be a good choice.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
1  Thank 211wanlingj

thank you very much for your kind review.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our Sunday Brunch, and I hope to see you back soon at Chateau Monfort.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any further needs.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

A very nice and, silent and comfortable hotel to hide away from hectic Days outside.
A Pearl among the best hotels ever.
Nice design and and excellent breakfast. Nice bar and bar menu. Friendly and very helpful staff.
Great location - a Place you would like to come back to !

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind review.

I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and our services.

I will be more than glad to welcome you in Milan once more.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any future needs.