1,787 results
All reviews alice in wonderland beautiful hotel the general manager executive room five star hotel walking distance steam room minute walk hotel restaurant shopping area city centre linate airport tram stop visiting milan central station spa montford
Reviewed 5 June 2016

I stayed here for one night while in Milan and was very happy. The room I stayed in (Hibiscus) was a really cool design, though not necessarily my style. The rainforest shower head was easiest the biggest one I've ever seen and made for a great shower. The one odd thing about the room was that there was no desk. Hotel breakfast was totally fine, though from a Northern European perspective they don't do breakfast great anywhere in Italy. But there were a few different kinds of bread, hams and salamis, yogurt, fruit, an omelet station, etc. And there's a candy table in the lobby!

The hotel is in a beautiful old building and I believe they've kept many of the original features. One such feature are the stone and wood floors. They are beautiful, but I have a new found appreciation for carpeted hotel hallways - you can hear everybody in your hall closing their door, any conversation in the hallway, etc.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Stefano_Risole, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Dear Guest,

thanks a lot for reviewing our property on tripadvisor, I trust your experience with us was positive and you enjoyed your stay .

Thanks for sharing your comments about the room itself and the type of furniture, in fact it is correct that in the Ibiscus room, we do not have a usual desk, though together with the white sofa we have two smaller tables.
Also, hope you were able to enjoy at most our breakfast, as it may vary in Italy as you noticed .

I appreciated your notes an suggestions.

In case you may have also some other suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

We all look forward to seeing you again in Milan at Chateau Monfort and remain at your complete disposal for any information, assistance or reservation, you may require.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Stayed 4 nights at the Montfort.
Very well appointed classical Chateau, retaining a lot of the original features, with a subtle mix of modern technology.
The reception staff are very helpful and polite. Our room was beautiful, of a decent size with really comfy bed and nice rainforest type shower. The rooms were very quiet, exuded quality with really good WiFi.
Breakfast was of a really nice quality, but maybe with a tad limited options.
We never used the bar or restaurant, as we found the prices a bit expensive, and there a re a lot of bars and restaurants nearby.
The hotel is approx 10 minutes walk to the San Babila or Palestro Metro stations, and approx 15- 20 minute walk to the Duomo.
The hotel is across the street from the famous Nottingham Forest Bar.
We booked some months in advance and got a decent price, but I wouldn't have stayed if we had to pay the price on offer during our stay.
Overall, a very good hotel at the right price.

Dear Guest,

thanks for reviewing our property on tripadvisor, I trust your experience with us was positive and up to your expectations.

Thanks for sharing your comments about our locations, tips and experience overall, it is extremely helpful for our future Guests as well.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

We needed a hotel in Milan for one night before we flew home, Andre didn't just want to stay near the airport. We picked this hotel based on Trip Advisor ratings. I think it represents a poor value at least based on what my wife and I value in a hotel. Reception desk and other personnel were very courteous and helpful. Hotel seeks to be high end and French in style, but looked dated and worn. Hotel bar was stylish, perhaps, but not very inviting. Our "superior" room was just plain strange! Recessed fluorescent lighting in the ceiling that alternated between several different colors. A lit, floral "canopy" over the bed. The room was divided from ceiling to floor with a sheer curtain. So many competing light switches around the room that we had to pull the room key from the main electrical switch to turn all the lights off when we wanted to sleep. Comfortable bed. Good shower with giant rainforest shower head. For the money, I think we could have found a nicer hotel in a more central location in Milan.

Dear Guest,

many thanks for sharing your experience at Chateau Monfort on tripadvisor.

I regret to see your expectations were not satisfied in general , especially in terms of Atmosphere or room product.

I appreciate your comments and your honest thoughts, those are always useful to see eventually see our weaknesses.

Though it was not positive, I hope I could see you again in Milan.

Once again thank you for sharing your stay experience with us , I remain at your complete disposal for anything.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Room Tip: TV Channels should Vary more than it it now, more languages must be included
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Reviewed 27 May 2016

My husband and I stayed at Chateau Monfort on Friday 13th of May for the weekend.. When we arrived the staff there were so lovely and receptive, We were well informed of the facilities.

We stayed in a Standard which was more than sufficient enough for the two of us, a very quaint bijou room...

We were also informed about the Spa and lets just say it did not disappoint. it was fabulous, Words cannot describe, it truly is a must when staying at this hotel.

Unfortunately we did not take advantage of the Restaurant, but we did go to the bar on our last night, alittle expensive but not worth quibbling about because the service, Spa and the hotel is simply exquisite.

My Husband and I plan on returning at some point during the latter part of the year, this time with our two girls and also staying in a suite, unfortunately we were unable to do so the first time because they were taken.

A big massive thank you!!

Room Tip: To be honest all the Rooms are lovely it Just depends on what you are needs are.

Dear Mrs. Remi,

I hope you and your husband could come very soon and stay with us, therefore, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time for any assistance.

We all look forward to seeing you again in Milan at Chateau Monfort and remain at your complete disposal for any thing.