All reviewslotto metro stationrecommend this hotelbig supermarketmalpensa shuttlesmall hotelstar serviceyogurtfantastic staycomfortable hotelsingle roomcomfortable stayone night stayclean roomsthe air conditioningconvenient locationtwo nightspaola
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Very nice comfortable hotel 5 min walk from Lotto metro station (two lines). I stayed in single room, it is quite small but has everything you need during the stay: bed, table, wardrobe, TV, shower with hair dryer, towels. Shampoo, soap, toothpaste and brush, shaving kit are included. There is a mini bar in the room.
Administrators are all very friendly and helpful, always ready to explain you about the city and transport. They speak good English, a very nice waitress also spoke Russian.
Good selection of food for breakfast and fresh made coffee! this breakfast easily kept me going until early evening.
Hotel is very well situated for if you are coming by plane, because Malpensa shuttle stops 300 meters from it.
I'd definitely stay again if I am back to Milan and I highly advice it if you want a comfortable stay for not too big money.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lyubatikhomirova
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The friendly place and welcoming. We had to keep our luggage 3 days before check-in while leaving for Warsaw and was freely possible. Breakfast is nice and rooms and toilets are clean. Nearby is Brazilian meat restaurant which add value to carnivores...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank CocoBeachZanzibar
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I had two nights in this hotel and it was my second stay here.It was a l pleasure just my first visit.I had very early flight so I left the hotel around 04.00. But when I went down to the reception I have got a nice cup of coffee which was a realy good start of my long day.
Thanks for all your very kind hospitality.I am sure I will be back again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank cumberland2015
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Been there recently and had a Fantastic stay again. This hotel and the staff will never let you down. Comfortable and clean room, good and fresh breakfast. Great location and best coffee in town.5+ star service.Thank you and Forza Milan!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sandor M
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This small hotel is not in central Milan but quite easy to access via the MI red underground line and a short walk. We paid over 100 euros each for small rooms with a double bed and little else. The service by the staff was excellent and they recommended a good localrestaurant and called a taxi/ gave advice re ongoing travel. However the plumbing was very noisy as were some of the other guests and woke us up at an early hour. Breakfast was reasonable with a cooked option of scrambled eggs and bacon. However on reflection I would not recommend this hotel as it is expensive for what you get and not central for tourist visits

Stayed: September 2017