See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is definitely old and could do with some improvements but for a short stay where you will spend most of the time exploring the city or working it will do just fine.
The more important is that is clean and the shower is warm and works just fine even if it is small.
The service is ok and the employee do speak English and there is always someone on call.
The metro station is very close so you can get to city centre very quickly.
Overall is a good value for money if you don't mind the dated style.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Actually I traveled alone to Milan, and spent one night in Hotel Lugano, it was easy to found the place it is really near to the green metro line. I have arrived before 14h but I could leave there my lagguage, around 13h I returned back and could check in. The room was very fine for one person for one night. The staff were really kind, friendly and helpful. If you are an alone traveler I can recommend this place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018

No other facilities
Lift was claustrophobic
Staff were aloof .
Bathrooms were again tiny
The location was not central although at walking distance from Lambrate metro
No parking facility
They are just fooling travelers with some clever pictures
Will never stay in this hotel again.
Truly feared for our lives .

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel has a really nice location, near the Lambrate railway and metro station, near the Polytechnic University of Milan. The rooms are small, but clean. You might hear what people say in the others rooms. If you're traveling on budget and don't want pay a lot in hotel, this is the one.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AndersonLopesN
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Arrived late Sunday night and was greeted by a nice man who checked us straight in. We wanted something to eat and managed to find somewhere around the corner. There isnt much around the hotel in terms of eating out so you are best off getting the Metro to Garibaldi and having a great meal there (gluten free catered for). When leaving the hotel you have to leave your key with reception which I wasn't very happy about but apparently its so they know whether you are in or out. Rooms were cleaned everyday which I liked. Metro Milan Lambrate is a 2 min walk and on there you can get around pretty much the whole of Milan for €4.50 daily ticket. Personally I felt this hotel was not worth what I paid and I wouldn't return. Staff were friendly though but it was a bit old and dated for us.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple