All reviewsmetro stationnice hotelvisit milanprivate parkingcentre of milanstayed here for one nighthotel is locatedstopsrenovation
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

People who works there are so nice, they help you what do you need. The rooms are small, but comfortable, clean and the bathroom the same. The hotel is sooo close to the center of Milan. Price is ok to where is localized.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Stayed here for 2 days. The hotel is clean, bright and the staff are pleasant, polite, sociable and helpful. The room was small but more than adequate for one person. Breakfast was an optional extra but well worth the cost. Lots of choice - meats, cheeses, brioche, cakes, fruit, toast, pancakes, juices etc. Excellent value for the price. The hotel is located about 5km from the city center but it's just 150 mts from the Creszenzago station of the metro line No 2. Getting into the to city takes only a few minutes as the metro is fast and frequent. So, if visiting in Milan, ideal for a stay without breaking the bank.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2018

The hotel is indeed clean and comfortable. We had a nice welcome from the staff present at check in time but unfortunately later that day we have had a bad experience with a specific employee by the name of Luis.

We left money in the hotel locker earlier, whereby the staff present at check in time asked me to accompany him to the locker. Later that day I asked to pick up the money, and there was another employee at the reception called Luis. I logically accompanied him to the locker, knowing that this is common practice in all hotels in the world as this involves my money. I believe I have the right to be there when a stranger handles such belongings. When we got back to the reception Luis asked me sarcastically whether everything is okay, why I followed him and whether I expected him to steal my money. I was both shocked and baffled by his statement. I told him that I had the right to be there as my money was involved and he replied that the locker is private and I had no right to be there. I told him that his colleague himself asked me to come earlier and he stood by his statement. I believe such attitude is disrespectful to a guest and should not be tolerated by the management.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Molka08
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Were here for 4 days. The hotel is clean, very nice and the staff is really nice.
The rooms are a good size, great bathroom and the best of all: the breakfast.
Of course all this in relation to the price.
The hotel is located a little bit far from the center, but just 100 mts from the Creszenzago metro line, so you are connected to all the city in a couple of minutes. I absolutelly will recommend this hotel. Is perfect for having a great vacation in a nice hotel if you dont want to pay a lot of money.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The Hotel is nice. Stuff is really friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice and very clean. Breakfast was really good they had lots of cakes and lots of good food. Car parking cost only 10 Euro and the peice for two rooms inclusive breakfast was not expensive.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family