All reviewsmetro stationthree starcroissantsbreakfast was deliciousair conditioningwalking distancewould stay againcity centrepiolapolitecnicobathroomreceptioneurogymkeyfurniture
Reviewed 7 April 2018

The room was very clean.
Breakfast is definitely OK
The neighborhood is quiet and the hotel is conveniently near the Piola metro station
Personnel is very friendly and efficient
Excellent value for money

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Had a lovely stay at this hotel during summer. Was welcomed by two friendly receptionist who spoke English very well. They also helped us with whereabouts around Milan.
Bed sheets were changed and new towels were provided every day.
Although a bit far from the main city area/touristspots the metro is just a few blocks away. Great neighbourhood with local cafes, and a grocery within walking distance

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I was in Milano for one weekend holiday together with my girlfriend.
I was disappointed with the hotel. It felt like I was sleeping at the street or in the corridor because the room was so badly isolated. And a other annoying thing was that there was no shampoo in the shower so I felt really handicapped in the morning when a was supposed to take a shower. The only thing I was happy with was that the room were clean.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights, in a room overlooking the street.
First impression when I saw the room door I felt like I was in a fairytale, high wooden door, oldfashion style. The room was small but it depends on category I think, anyway we did not spend much time there, but it had everything we needed. Also, it was not noisy at night even though we had a window on the street.
The bathroom is also quite small, you can barely fit in the shower, but again its fine
The staff is very friendly and nice.
Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Room is Ok. Very busy street on the outside. A lot of ammenities in the Hotel itself. Breakfast spread was excellent and a coffee bar to match. Staff was very helpful with direction and tips for the City.

Room Tip: Don't bring a car parking is a headache
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple