All reviews tram stop city centre green metro line clean rooms public transport nice hotel cadorna station recommend this hotel breakfast is served malpensa express stayed one night per day budget hotel convenient location yogurt tickets taxi
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a night and I enjoyed it The hotel is very clean, rooms are comfortable with the good facilities. Unfortunately the bar was not open, it was under construction.
I especially liked it because you can make the room fully dark, and you cannot hear the noise of the street.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We were on a business trip and stayed one night at the Best Western Hotel Mirage. The rooms are well equipped and very clean. The staff speaks perfect English. Special thanks to Domino who helped us find a parking spot near the hotel. Great service and very friendly.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
jio03, Direttore vendite at Best Western Hotel Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Good morning Miss Ivana_Cvijanovic
thank you for your beautiful review, we are happy you found our Staff a Great Staff and clean rooms
Hoping to see you again at Best Western Hotel Mirage
Good life
Angelo Caserta
Sales Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I spent 4 nights now as I visited the Salone del MObile in Milan. The hotel has a special shuttle to the exhibition grounds and pick upo service at the end of the day. Convenient public transportation just in front of it to the Center of Milan. Service was excellent, good breakfast (additional charge of 6 EU per day). Comfortable room. Rooms facing the viale Certosa are more noisy than the others.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Vivi S
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The rooms where comfortable, they have a good variety during breakfast and there is easy access to public transportation. I recommend it for solo traveling, business as well as couple. Additionally, the staff is very polite, attentive and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The BW Mirage is, in many ways, a standard nice hotel. Our room was clean and comfortable (although my neck and I will never get used to the flat pillows offered in Italian hotels), if not remarkable. The staff was friendly and courteous, even as we left at 3:30 AM to catch an early flight. While not centrally located, the hotel is very convenient, being right on the tram line connecting to the town center. I was nervous, hearing said tram rattle past, that our street-facing room might be noisy, but the hotel wisely provides heavy, automated shutters, which very effectively shut out the street noise.

Date of stay: October 2017