“Excellent service and fantastic gelato!”

Gelateria MiSciolgo
Ranked #14 of 521 Dessert in Milan
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at a hotel nearby and chanced upon this gem. Hidden along a rather unimpressive alley is this brightly lit shop with eye catching display of various gelato. I took a 'media' cup which entitled me to 3 flavours. The staff spoke some English but tried their best to make recommendations when asked. The pistachio flavour was heavenly. To top off the fantastic experience the staff even helped us with photos of the delectable ice cream. Will definitely be back again!!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

The best word is "WOW". One of the best ice creams I've ever had, and trust me, I've tasted or better to say I ate, many.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Fantastic ice cream with fresh and real ingredients, well visited, far from city center, near Bovisa station (Politecnico)

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Visited every night after dinner whilst recently in Milan. Excellent choice of ice creams all of which we tried tasted devine. Really friendly staff, would highly recommend. Ps try the liquorice flavor if available!

Reviewed 28 March 2015

I live close to MiSciolgo and I go every time I can! Very good ice cream and the menu is always changing. 100% recommended.