1,650 results
All reviews porto di mare metro station linate airport yellow line milan centre family room very nice hotel common areas quiet location comfortable beds wi fi large room decent size pleasant stay public transport stops duomo
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The breakfast was nice.
The location was perfect, 10 minutes from duomo by metoro.
Bedding was so clean and bed was comfortable. I think the house keeper did good job.
Big room, big TV, some stuff seems nice

But we had some problems.

First, we wanted take a bath as soon as we got there because we were so tired from traveling but the plug in the bathtub didn't work well so we called the reception and they sent the plumber and he changed the plug. Even though we couldn't draw the bath so we asked to change the room. They changed the room but that room didn't have the bathtub and smelled like cigarette so bad so we asked to change the room again. And they said they don't have spare room so in the end, we ended up staying the first room.
It took two hours to decide the room but THEY NEVER APOLOGIZED. Of course they changed us for the normal price and the mini bar.

And when we tried to take a bath, we realized there was only one set of towels and bathrobe even though we booked for two persons so I called the reception and asked " I'm so sorry to bother you but may I have another towel ? " as I don't speak Italian. And the lady said something, I couldn't hear it so I said " sorry? " but she just hung up. That was so rude. I didn't want to try again so I gave up.
And after that, in the night, we asked for toothbrush. This time, my boyfriend asked in Italian and the man came to my room so I said "Gazie" but he said NOTHING. That moment, I decided to write this review.

I've been 5 stars hotel, 3 stars hotel, B&B, apartment etc... but this hotel didn't feel like 4 stars hotel even though we stayed superior room. The furniture looks old, the bath room's tiles were cracked, the service was terrible as I wrote. They didn't even say hello to us when we ran into them in the hallway.
Maybe we expected too much but this hotel was terrible.
I feel so stupid that I wrote this long but that's why I really don't recommend here.
Please consider another place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sumire I
Bologna A, General Manager at Starhotels Business Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Sumire I,
We would like to thank you for having spent some of your time in evaluating your stay at our facility. We are delighted to receive suggestions and opinions about our service so we can improve and make sure that it is our concern to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
We are sorry to learn that your experience with us was not pleasant and we understand that this aspect is very important to you. I would like, together with my colleagues, to re-open our apologies; Our mission is to pursue the satisfaction of our customers, the courtesy and professionalism of our staff allow us to strive for impeccable service, we are sorry if this goal was not achieved during your stay.

We would be delighted to welcome you again at Starhotels Business Palace, sure to be able to provide you a better service.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We stayed in Business Palace during Easter Holidays. We had triple bed room which was spacious for 3 adults, cleaned every day. The bathroom was equipped with all needed toiletries and towels changed every day. The breakfast was really delicious with Italian cappuccino. The restaurant was very crowded in the morning but the staff have done everything to serve us well. The distance to metro station is 3 minutes from the hotel, 5 stops to Duomo, 11 to central station. There is also small italian restaurant near the hotel with tasty pizza.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Magdalena L
Bologna A, General Manager at Starhotels Business Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Maddalena,
Thank you so much for your kind detailed evaluations about Starhotels Business Palace.
We are happy that you loved your time with us here in Milan and we’re proud to understand that we have been able to satisfy your expectations and to have the opportunity to make your stay a memorable one.
We will glad, and will be a pleasure, to give you a warmest welcome back in Starhotels Business Palace.
Kind regards
The Management

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

As the name suggests this is a non fancy, rather old but decent business hotel. It has nice breakfast, standard clean rooms and two small gardens where someone can work outside. Very close to the metro station.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Bologna A, General Manager at Starhotels Business Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Fenia P,
First of all we would like to thank you for your kind feedback. It's a real pleasure to read you appreciated the cleanliness of our spaces, the breakfast and our small courtyard.
Our strategic position is really useful to reach the city centre, the metro stop Porto di Mare is situated just 5 minutes walking from the hotels.
We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the next future.
Kind Regard.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Pro's:
- Reasonably priced room
- 2 minute walk from M3 Metro Line which goes direct to Duomo (city centre) and Central Milan Station
- Comfy Bed

Con's:
- Expensive breakfast + not very good quality
- Cold shower, took 10 minutes for water to run warm, both at 8am and 10pm, by the time it ran warm, enough water had passed through that you could have washed the entire national rugby team
- Shower Pressure, comparable to that of a light drizzle
- Only 24 hrs free wifi
- Expensive Bar

Verdict:
- 4 Star sales pitch, 2 Star reality
- Ok for a few nights
- Overall average, it would be rude to say poor

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Tom B,
First of all, we would like to thank you for staying at the Starhotels Business Palace but above all for having spent valuable time sharing with us and the community of your opinion on your recent experience.
We are sorry to learn that you have found so many unpleasant points during your stay, our daily work is aimed at the highest customer satisfaction that is the first value and goal of the Starhotels.
We thank you for your comments, will be taken into consideration to allow us to improve where there are shortcomings.
We hope to give you a new opportunity for your future stays in Milan, let's show you our best welcome standard. Starhotels has great care and attention to the needs of its hotel guests, the episodes you have reported are usually out of touch with our standard.
Renew our invitation for a future stay.
Sincerely.
The direction.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

the hotel gave us fantastic room for a family of 4,good connection with metro ,reception staff good but breakfast staff did not greet or smile n treated as if they are doing pity.breakfast was okay,whn asked for capuchini,showed us milk n cofee n said make yr own.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 479sujatas
Bologna A, General Manager at Starhotels Business Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear 479sujatas,
First of all we would like to thank you for your very kind feedback. Thank you to spending time to share your last experience with the community of TripAdvisor.
We sincerely regret to know that during your stay you had some problems regarding breakfast. We are glad to understand that, even if this aspect was not achieved, your stay with us has been positive and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you in Starhotels Business Palace again.
Kind Regards.