All reviews great location central hotel within walking distance the room was nice business trip lovely hotel visiting milan spa mirror bianca duomo jacuzzi receptionist furniture
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed for two nights at the Style Hotel for a business trip. It was a last minute booking due to originally staying at another hotel close by but no longer feeling safe there due to a break in. I wish I book at Style Hotel sooner! The staff are incredibly friendly and welcoming, honestly nothing is too much trouble! The rooms are clean, luxurious and comfortable. The whole hotel is very chic and finished to a high standard. Breakfast is delicious and you can ask for special requests to be made for you there and then - I recommend asking for a fruit salad!
Only a 10 minute walk from the Duomo, this hotel is in a great location, there is a tram stop and metro station close by, so very easy to get around the city. There are also some lovely restaurants to eat in around the area.
The highlight of my stay was the last night where a selection of cakes/biscuits/fruit were left in my room, along with a note thanking me for staying with them and hoping that my business trip went well. It was a lovely finishing touch.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I stayed 4 nights during June, and stayed in one of the hotel's 2 self-catering / serviced apartments located on the Via Mercato.

First impression was great - the apartment is extremely well presented! Then to bed...the noise is near indescribable. You may very well just take your pillow and blanket, and sleep outside on the street such is the noise level which makes its way into the apartment. The trams run all night long - I lay awake, for 4 nights, listening to them rumble past my window in each direction at 1am. It’s not just the engines, or the rumbling on the cobbles - for good measure the drivers see fit to also ring their bells at each other as they go. Lovely! The street cleaning trucks are there to play their part too - circa 3am. The refuse collection trucks don't miss out either, at circa 4am. Admittedly these were not there every night, but they made their presence count when they did make it past the apartment. Then there is the "usual" noise of the cars and motor bikes which never end. If only the noise could be left at the delightful street hum of all the beautiful people as they walk by - that I could listen to forever!

If in town on business, with important days ahead, do not stay in this apartment - the noise is just ridiculous. When I mentioned it on check out I got a shrug of the shoulder and an "Its Milan!" Sorry, but I have stayed in the heart of properly big cities previously, and not had to endure a fraction of the noise I did here. They need to dampen the noise, or put additional windows in or something, because, as it is, I cannot understand how or why anyone could stay in this apartment twice – not if sleep is important to you.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank SteveandSuz
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Great place, fantastic location. So many cool and elegant places all around it, great staff very professional, strategically located in Brera. I highly recommend it if you are visiting Milan or you are there in business.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

It’s a 4 star. Great location and really helpful staff. Small rooms, poorly thought through. Mediocre sheets / showers /towels / amenities. Things will not work occasionally (ie sink plug / key card). Starting to look a bit under maintained. Worlds most uncomfortable toilet seat!

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I HATE leaving negative feedback but I must warn you that this place is honestly a joke. We paid over 800 euros for 2 nights, and for that price there isn’t even free tea or coffee included in the room – they charge for it! They charge for absolutely everything and it’s not even worth the money. We paid 50 Euros between us for breakfast. As we had to leave early in the morning they gave us a packed breakfast. This sounded really thoughtful until we saw what they gave us – one tiny box (for two people?!) with two pieces of fruit, two cake rusks and a yoghurt inside. Is that supposed to be worth 50 Euros?!

On top of that for the price you pay you don’t even get to access the spa for free – it’s 100 Euros an hour which is ridiculous. QC Terme which is nearby charges 45 Euro each for the whole day, and the facilities are incredible and they even include some food and drink.

I know the hotel ask for negative reviews to be retracted and I think that’s how they maintain a reasonable record. My list of complaints continues but I won’t go into it here other than to say avoid this place unless you’re happy to pay over the odds for a totally underwhelming return. The staff seem friendly but they really need to learn some lessons in hospitality and taking care of their guests.Yes the location is good and the room was quiet but other than that it's just an establishment which tries to take you for every penny.

Room tip: One of the junior suites has a jacuzzi tub but that's the only perk
Date of stay: May 2018