All reviews last supper whirlpool tub single room classic hotel business trip metro station bed was very comfortable the air conditioning business hotel other hotels small hotel nice room convenient location breakfast room city centre yogurt pagano
Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

Hotel Capitol is situated 2 shorts blocks from Metro 1's Pagno stop. 15 min walk to the Last Supper with shops and restaurants around. Great location and very convenient! The staff was friendly. Room was average and on par with European 4 star hotel, which is comparable to a 2.5 to 3 star hotel in the U.S. My only real complaint was that we had a leaky tub, otherwise, it was meeting expectations.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank sharshar260
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

A small slightly dated hotel with a tiny lift that broke down for a day making walking up and down 8 floors hard work! The room was adequate clean and comfortable with TV but no coffee or tea making facilities, room had shower but no bath.
Breakfast was good with cooked and continental food, one sponsor dinner was good too. These shortcomings were made up by excellent service and polite staff. It is not in the most salubrious location but good for conference centre 2 metro stops away. Would not chose this for a family vacation.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank comfy2
CapitolMilano, Direttore generale at Hotel Capitol Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Dear guest,
thank you for your kind feedback about our buffet breakfast and dinner. It’s a great reward for a boutique hotel focused on full and personalized services.
Unfortunately one of our elevators (Brand Otis) was broken on the 1st May which is a Labour festivity day and the assistance service was opeating only in case of person locked in. It was a very easy problem which was promptly fixed the next day. We apologize for this inconvenient.
If you will have chance to travel again to Milan, it will be a pleasure to offer you special conditions in order to apologize for your inconvenient. Please contact us directly for your next reservation. Kind regards
Giampaolo Fracassi
Gen.mgr

Reviewed 27 January 2015

It's a nice hotel situated in a shopping area of Milan. The Metro is close and you can walk to The Last Supper. The staff was friendly and helped out with directions and calling taxi's. If you need a taxi that takes credit cards, you have to let them know. Breakfast was ok your typical eggs, bacon, fruit, yogurt and pastries but they fresh squeezed orange juice which was delicious.

It is a nice clean place to stay, if you are from America, they do not have face towels. The smallest towel they have is 1/2 the size of a bath towel; makes it difficult to wash your face with such a big towel, so you might want to bring your own.

There are places open for dinner in the area but if you want to eat a local restaurant, they don't open until 7:30pm - 8:00pm. So I never got to eat at one becuase, I was hungry around 5pm or 6pm so I just at the local taverns.

Room tip: Room 356 overlooks a shopping corner in the city. It was quiet no issues witrh noise from the streets or other guests.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank R C
Reviewed 4 December 2014

My husband and I were recently in Milan for a conference, the organizers booked our accomodation where we stayed for 3 nights, it is well located and easy to get around. We found the staff Andrea (lady) and Andrea (guy) very helpful and friendly. They soft calm voice as they gave us the information we needed made us feel relaxed in the hyper bustle of this vibrant city. Other guest staying with us were also impressed, I appreicated the little things like the soap and shower gel which left my hair and skin really feeling soft, not justs nice packages. Changing beds is often difficult for us as we are both light sleepers and being used to a good matress this is something that is often overlooked. When I say the bed was really conformtable I mean 'really' my back had no trouble adjusting to it. I noticed that they left a leaflet about the quality and make of the bed. This was well appreicated. Brealfast good vareity and well set out.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Eva Rose T
Reviewed 3 December 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful stay at this hotel recently and the staff and rooms were first class.

We were on a 2 day city break to Milan and our stay here made our trip extremely enjoyable...

We would highly recommend and look forward to returning to this hotel very soon....

Date of stay: November 2014