“EXCELLENT STEAKS”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This busy restaurant specializes in Steak & Pizza
The steaks are excellent and as I didn't try the pizza I can not comment the staff are very friendly but you may need to book to get in.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We looked for a restaurant near our accommodation in Bovisa and stopped in for a light dinner of ensalada mista and pizza which was delicious. Then we noticed the incredible steaks that were being served at the other tables. We had a wonderful waitress Laura who helped us as I stumbled with my minimal Italian. We decided to go back for steak the next evening and Laura took us under her care and made our evening a delight. We embraced as we said farewell on our last night in Milan. Thank you for making our visit outstanding.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Staff is so rude and arrogant. Foods are great. But attitude of staff is very rough against tourists. So not go if you look for nice treat.

1  Thank Nuyocan
Reviewed 15 November 2015

This is one of the best meat restaurants I have been to in a very long while...Apart fromt the various antipasti and starters which are great, the real jewel in the crown is the meat platter, served sizzling on a large wooden slab with about seven or eight different types of chargrilled meat on it...absolutely delicious, and that's coming from someone who is not mad about meat! They also do a very good pizza, if you don't fancy meat. The restaurant itself is a little rough 'n' ready or rustic, apparently a biker's haunt, but I think that just adds to its charm... Absolutely highly recommended!!

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Best meat ever! I have never been on a restaurant and gotten this good entrecôte. The hosts are really nice and welcoming to!