All reviews cadorna station last supper reasonable size min walk central milan duomo train cardona minibar
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I never actually write reviews but this has to be the worst hotel ive ever visited and been to. I got a smoking room the first night which wasn’t what I paid for. I ended up staying with my colleague in her single room because apparently they were overbooked. The next day I got another room on a non smoking floor but the hotel in itself and the rooms are in bad shape. Not clean, not a 4 star quality hotel and bad service and very arrogant receptionist. I wouldn’t ever put my money on this hotel again, for business or pleasure. And this should be a 1-2 star hotel not 4!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great location all the main attractions within walking distance - good value for money compared to elsewhere in Milan. Somewhat dated but comfy room and large bathroom however only main issue was the small (very claustrophobic lift). Very helpful in the reception and parking was approximately 5 min walk away and cost 25 euros per day. Breakfast was downstairs and offered all of the basics (continental style) Would recommend!!

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Terry H
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights on our arrival in Italy. The room was clean and tidy. Clean linen and fresh towels daily. There is s traction right outside the door and a metro station 100 mt away. Staff were helpful but couldn’t crack a smile. Not sure if they are just over us tourists but I’m a paying guest.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Desgam
Reviewed 20 July 2018

This hotel has an excellent location in Milan, perfect to visit many sites. Price seems OK. But beware and AVOID at all costs staying here. I have stayed here TWICE in 8 months to verify my opinion before expressing it, but indeed, this hotel is a disaster and almost an insult to tourists! Rooms are badly ventilated. Decor is super old fashion and of bad taste. Breakfast is terrible. They don't even have fresh coffee (they do, but their machine breaks down all the time) and they run out of the croissants every half an hour. Toilets are old and lousy cleaned. Staff is arrogant to say the least. To worsen everything, sometimes the FORGET to clean your room at all !!! I came back from meetings at 2.30 pm and my room was not prepared from the previous night (I had checked in 2 days ago) and the simply forgot to do the room. I called them. They never came. At night I called them again, they said cleaning staff was gone! I needed to go get fresh towels by myself. Food at the breakfast is like "recycled" from the previous days, you can tell this by the way they cut the baguette and by the way they sort the cheese, just observe !!! so .... ufff ... what can I tell you ... yes, GREAT location but is not really the best place to be .... unless you really don't care ... ah, by the way, they don't have international TV ... so no CNN, no BBC, no TVE, no nothing ... I'm sorry Mokinba ... you really need to make a BIG BIG effort ...

Room tip: Simply AVOID this hotel ...
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ricardo-s-serrano
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I have spent one night in July. The good points are: it is in a good location. It is quiet. The argan body lotion is good. The weak points are: old fashioned style in furnishing, tiny lift, very hot breakfast room where you cannot have a real coffee or real cappuccino since you are not served but have to use the self service machine!! In Italy this is outrageous. It is not admissible! The rugs are broken in the corridor. The phone in my room did not work properly. I could not find the WiFi code since it was not included anywhere. When I asked for information, I was told it is hanging in the room like a picture on the wall...the bathroom had a stained wash Basin. Not a good look and feel.

Room tip: Take a double room since the single one is claustrophobic
Date of stay: July 2018