2,775 results
All reviews great hotel excellent location duomo cathedral business trip recommend this hotel central location rooms are modern an upgrade walking distance the hotel is clean breakfast buffet shopping area junior suite main attractions nice breakfast linate airport reception staff
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Perfect for business or holiday - quiet and clean room, strong and free wifi, nice breakfast with good variety of food. Nice bar too. Close to trams, subway. Surrounded by good cafes and bars. Close to central (Duomo). Friendly and helpful staffs.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
DomenicoForte, Direttore at NH Collection Milano President, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear Guest,
thank you for the preference agreed in occasion of your stay at NH Collection President and for sharing your opinion with all the users of Tripadvisor.
I am really happy to see that you appreciated all our services, especially our Team efforts!
I hope to welcome you back soon at the President in the future!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

NH Milano President is ideally postioned for a shopping and culture trip in Miland. almost all the hot spots are walking distance. The personal is very friendly and the rooms are confortable. Very clean, we felt at home. thank you!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Francesca
thank you for the preference agreed in occasion of your stay at NH Collection President and for your nice comment regarding our Hotel.
As mentioned, our location is ideal for shopping in Milan, just 5 minutes walking from via MONTENAPOLEONE district and major luxury brands.
I hope you will spend another stay with us in the future and, hopefully, to welcom you in person.
Feel free to contact me at d.forte@nh-hotels.com for any need you may have.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is ideally located within minutes of walk to the Duomo which is a very happening place with all the shopping places around it.The hotel seems to be recently renovated and has a modern and minimal flair to it. I was there for the Salone del Mobile Milano fair which was pretty far from the hotel but since I like to live in the city center , this hotel was in the ideal location for me. The staff was amazing and helpful, the rooms were very clean and the breakfast had a great variety! Would love to go back to the hotel on my next visit to Milan.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
thank you for the preference agreed in occasion of your stay at NH Collection President and for your comment regarding our services and our Breakfast.
Thank you for appreciating our design and our contemporary look and for sharing your opinion with us and with all our clients.
Feel free to contact me at d.forte@nh-hotels.com for any need you may have in the future; I will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

our family stayed here for 2 nights. we were a group of 12, and booked 6 rooms. my room was great and comfortable and good size for a european hotel. however, my other family members got a smaller room (even though we all paid the same rate). the bed was comfortable and clean. the bathroom was huge, clean and beautiful. i booked this hotel because i thought it was not too far from Duomo...it was rather a good 15-20 min walk from the hotel...it wouldnt be so bad if it wasn't so hot, but because it was so hot, we had to get a taxi to get there. we got there late as our flight came in past 9pm. the restaurant was closing, but they were able to serve us dinner as we were so hungry and was too tired to go out. breakfast was also amazing. i think the extra money for breakfast was worth it!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
DomenicoForte, Direttore at NH Collection Milano President, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Dear Guest,
First of all, on behalf of me and of all the Staff, I would like to thank you for having chosen our NH Collection President.
We are glat to read your review and see your complete satisfaction about the stay with us.
I am happy to read that our restaurant Staff was so professional and guest oriented and I will share your comment with them.
We look forward to welcoming you soon again in order to surprise you even more!
Best regards

Reviewed 22 July 2016

We stayed for 6 nights and it was a very pleasant stay. Excellently located within 5minutes walking distance of the Duomo and about a 15min taxi from Milano Centrale station. The only drawback is the building works covering the whole of the front of the hotel. It wasn't noisy as the soundproofing is very good but it makes the appearance slightly off putting. The staff were very helpful and efficient. The room was spotlessly clean, nicely sized, comfortable large beds and a small balcony with a good sized bathroom. The bar was very cheap and had a good selection of wine. Let down by the lack of gym facilities. In hindsight it was probably quite expensive per night but we had an enjoyable stay nonetheless.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Lucinda,
It was a pleasure having you as a Guest in our NH Collection President and thank you for sharing your experience with all the users.
It is a pleasure to read such wonderful comments on our helpful and professional Team.
We look forward to welcoming you soon again to satisfy even more your needs and your suggestions.
Best regards and arrivederci!