“Good juice, rude staff”

Price range: US$7 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 October 2014 via mobile

Nice juice good variety on offer however staff are exceptionally rude to foreigners
It's like if you don't speak Italian they think they can talk to you like animals
Really rude but good juice

Date of visit: October 2014
2  Thank Rajiv R

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a healthy breakfast and luckily found this cafe -- it has juices of course, and lots of sandwich & breakfast options. We picked up some chia seed and organic fruit parfaits and pudding and some cappuccinos. They were tasty and the ambience was very sophisticated. I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

My husband and I discovered this place on our first morning in Milan (thanks to tripadvisor!). We loved the food, the coffee, juice and the atmosphere. For the two of us to have fresh juice, coffee and croissant each it's under €14! So far on our honeymoon that's cheap! We have gone back for the past 3 mornings. It's great!

Date of visit: September 2013
1  Thank Robyn K
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

When it comes to my green smoothies, I'm rather particular. However, I must say that there were plenty of deliciously sounding fruit/veg juices of which I took 'Raw Spirulina'. I do feel that for the EUR4,50 I could have had more than just a little glass...

Would I return here? Not if it was out of my way. As a glutenfree vegan there isn't anything besides juices for me to have. So for all you 'normal' people, enjoy the fresh bread, croissants, cakes and all with one of the many coffees available. However if it's your first time in Milan, find an authentic Italian cafeteria to consume just that.

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Don't let the vegan categorisation put you off; this wholesome eatery has been incorrectly classified. Milk, yoghurt, fish and meat are served here and it is delicious and fresh.

The smoothies are delicious and the yoghurt (real non-vegan yoghurt from cows) they use is especially delightful and unsweetened.

The soup too is good. The minestrone, which comes with a wafer thin bread crisp, is hearty and fulfils the days' vegetable intake.

A nice place for a light wholesome and fresh meal.