2,148 results
All reviewslimousine servicedorchester collectiondorchester groupmosaic roomdi parmabeautiful hotelluxury hotelpremium roomconcierge deskroom servicetop floorturn down servicefour seasonsjunior suitean upgradepark hyattthe hotel offers
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Best hotel I have ever stayed. Just a superb level of everything. Style of the hotel is amazing, especially then they have decorations :) Rooms are perfect too, always clean and reception is very helpful.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Dear joana1115,
Thank you for sharing your kind review.
I am happy that you loved it here with us, and I hope you had the chance to try the breakfast and the swimming pool on the top floor, with its unique view on the city.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed 26 April 2016

we selected this hotel for our weekend stay in Milan. We booked via email 2 connecting rooms. When we arrive late morning, the check in was very easy, we were able to get our rooms early and were also upgraded to the Mosaic rooms.
The stay was overall very pleasant ... the rooms are spacious and nicely decorated... the staff was very helpful with luggage and directions. The hotel also provides a shuttle to get to the historic center. Breakfast was very impressive and our kids had a blast.
Thanks again for a great stay and friendly welcome. We will come back next time we are in Milan.

Room Tip: Our rooms faced the garden / main street and were very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Dear Laurence B,
Thanks to you for the nicest of reviews! Also thank you for underlining the booking process worked smoothly, our Reservations team is made of highly skilled professionals who work behind the scenes to provide an experience of luxury from the very first contact.
Glad your kids loved the breakfast, and I hope they had a chance to try the swimming pool.
Please do let us know of any preference or need you should have on your next visit to the Principe!

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I love this hotel ,
Nice staff,
Great rooms.
Clean and comfortable

Breakfast excellent,
I really recommend it

Anyone who loves luxury in Milan
This is the place for you ....

When I stay in Milan ,
I don't even think of any other place.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Nadola,
Thank you for sharing this review. I am happy that you were satisfied with your room and with the breakfast. Please do not think of any other place in Milano: we are pleased an honoured to consider ourselves your home away from home.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This hotel is for those who want to have full attention and be at the top of quality.... Its amazing, great stay.... The bedroom was so comfortable, clean and beautiful. The breakfast was more than you can ask for, and great selection of fruits, yogurts and more.
Congratulations on the concierge service !!! LOved it and would stay each time I go to milano right here.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Rosadela,
Thank you for sharing your these kind words.
I am thrilled that you loved your room and the breakfast, and that you were also impressed by our concierge team.

We also do look forward to welcoming you back again soon. When you do come back, please let us know in advance of any preference you should have.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I had a lovely time at this elegant hotel, the staff were nice, the room was spotless as well as being huge. (it was a Deluxe room) The marble bathroom was also very big with a lovely tub and I enjoyed the Aqua di Parma products.
It was great to have a swimming pool and I availed myself of the spa services as well.
Having breakfast in the restaurant which was sunny and had a view onto some lovely camellias outside was a nice way to start the day and the breakfast staff were all very kind.

It is a very busy hotel with a lively atmosphere and great people watching which I enjoyed as I was on my own.

The shuttle was much appreciated and the driver was very congenial, encouraging me to practice my poor Italian with him.

There were just a few negatives: breakfast is over-priced as others have mentioned, the price of coffee in particular was galling. In this day and age, the Principe should really have Nespresso machines in the room. There is not much close to the hotel that you can run out to for breakfast in particular so you are kind of over a barrel.
Wi-fi was painfully slow in the room.
A bottle of water in the mini bar fridge was 8.00 euro. (seriously?) Many other hotels offer free water and free coffee in your room which I think is the way forward.
Perhaps if you are on an expense account you don't care but being so over-charged really irks me.

Other than those little complaints I very much enjoyed this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo

Dear Paulalovestotravel,
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad that you loved your room, the bathroom amenities and the breakfast. We do have a few rates that include buffet breakfast, so if you wish to come back as much as I wish to have you as our beloved returning guest, please do not hesitate us ahead of your next stay to evaluate together the best options available. Our offers are even on our website.
On the other hand, your comments about the WiFi and the mini bar have been duly noted, I hope we at least tried to assist you with your connectivity issues.

I look forward to welcoming you back again,
Warm Regards!