All reviews porta romana metro stop nice hotel fresh croissants enjoyed our stay three star triple room booked this hotel central milan stops duomo station chiara neighborhood pros cons
Reviewed 7 June 2018

PROS: Front desk was very friendly.
Property is very small, but rooms are comfortable in size.
Location is good, nice pubs, bakeries and restaurants nearby.
Breakfast, was great! Nice variety excellent coffee!

CONS
The air conditioner is weak. On our second night our air-con stopped working. The night agent at the front desk tried his best to help us, but we had to change rooms next day. So that second night was miserable and hot. I would have given it a better rating if it weren't for the inconveniences of sleeping in a hot room. After all thats the minimum a hotel needs to offer, a good night sleep.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly front desk staff.
The room was clean, tidy and the bed was very comfy and the shower heavenly.

It was easy to walk into the centre or to the canal area where there are great restaurants.
My favourite thing about my stay was Fondazione Prada which is 15 mins walk from the hotel.

Very much enjoyed our stay here.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018

My hosts booked this hotel for me and I was very happy with it. The room was very clean, the breakfast generous with nice options. The staff was superbly friendly and helpful. The location is good as it's very close to a metro stop (that will lead you straight to the Duomo) and some tram stops as well. The one slight negative is that they barely had any non-Italian channels on the TV. Most people are probably not staying in a hotel in Milan to watch TV though so this is not a huge constrained (I just managed to get sick during my travels so more variety would have been nice).

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2018

This is a small three star hotel in a good location. The metro is just around the corner and in just 3 stops you are at Piazza Duomo. The rooms are very small but clean and modernly furnished. The beds and pillows are not comfortable. The bathroom is small but clean and modern. Mind you there is no hand shower so it is difficult to have a shower if you do not want to get your hair wet. The breakfast is very good, fresh bread every day, fresh croissants, nice yogurts, pies and sweets, pancakes, eggs and fruit and excellent coffee.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Very nice stay; I had a triple room and it could've been bigger, however overall a good experience. Breakfast was good, amazing coffee! Not all staff speak English but it wasn't a big issue. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: December 2017