“The only place if you're a real carnivore”
Review of Joe Cipolla

Joe Cipolla
Ranked #761 of 9,216 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 25 February 2017

It's the perfect place where to eat a lunch based on meat. Price are not cheap, but absolutely adequate to the quality of the dinner. The dinner is around 35/50 each person, with a glass of wine and a second with a side dish, of exquisite quality. Absolutely worth to try. I suggest you try the australian tenderloin feed with grain. Amazing Experience

Write a ReviewReviews (1,136)

Reviewed 7 January 2017

We came into this gem as we were walking to the Navigli. Immediately caught my attention as I was already maxed out on my pasta allotment for the week. The place has a great atmosphere, it was packed and very nice decor. It is a meat shop as well and you can see the cuts of all types of meet as you enter. All of our plates (different meat cuts) came up exactly as ordered. Portions are generous. Meat was so good that we came back a second and third times, and every time it was flawless. however, the main reason was Mina's attentions. She was nothing shy of fantastic!!....when you come in, ask for her and she will answer any question and will recommend one of their many great wines. Definitively a place a meat lover should not miss when visiting Milano. Stop there for dinner ,and continue on to the Navigli for drinks.This place is a must.

1  Thank frez
Reviewed 12 November 2016

We visited here last Friday. We had not booked, just went in on the off chance as we walked past. We were fortunate to get the last free table near to the door and the chef.
Loads of people were turned away so my first piece of advice is to book if you can.

We hadn't studied the menu before we went in so we're a bit surprised to see it was mainly meat. That said it looked fantastic. Our food was excellent. We had 3 mains, 4 side dishes, 2 desserts and a bottle of wine. The bill was €125.
I think that was quite expensive but we did have a great time.

My second piece of advice is that the mains come with a good sized dressed salad so there is no need to order an extra salad ( unless of course you are a rabbit).

Great food, great atmosphere, great experience.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

We had a thoroughly enjoyable meal here, although vegetarians might struggle (it's a butchers shop too).
The starter would have done as a main.
Staff were lovely.
Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Looking at the other reviews I must have eaten in a different place! My steak was terrible, full of grossed and bits of bone. Quite expensive for what it was. Choose your meat carefully.

The place is full of character and the service was okay. Must be better in the area, which has lots of choice.

Maybe an off day!