“Great Milanese food!”

Antica Osteria il Ronchettino
Reserve with
Antica Osteria il Ronchettino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #629 of 9,220 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$43 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I enjoyed very much this restaurant, the service, the food and the ambiance. I recommend it if you want to savour local food.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We were told by foodies friends about the skilled Chef Federico, in charge of the kitchen, and we decided to try it out.
Very charming location, with attentive service and comfortable dining rooms.
But the main protagonist of the place, with no doubts, is the food:
-traditional regional dishes proposed with a modern twist without losing the “home” feeling. Extremely tasty and, at the same time, light. Let Chef Federico manage your “local dishes tasting menu”, built on small portions to share between the diners.
Highly recommended. Perfect for a full immersion in the Milanese Cuisine.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We've got it suggested from friends, for its location and large and comfortable garden. It's sure, the environment is pleasant, casual homey kind like.
We went there in June, the temperature was very high in Milan, so we expected to find something light and freshy like caprese in menù, gnocchi fritti con prosciutto crudo in the summer time is too much. Also the cotoletta milanese, what's the purpose of the portion when you know the customer could not never finish it?
I've appreciated the location and the particular kindness of one waitress, but the menù and the quality of food is below the average.

1  Thank Ellen W
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Wasn't originally sure of the location, never been there before. But upon entering the restaurant the whole dynamic changed. Very comfortable interior.
Large menu, lots of meat and we had come for the Cotoletta alla Milanese.
Starters of Gnocco Fritto Culatello, Pasta with truffle and then the Cotoletta.
When the mains came they were ridiculous in size. We had accidentally ordered the largest and luckily a mistake was made, so received the "normal" size. When they arrived they were the largest Cotolleta I've ever seen.
Luckily well cooked and seasoned. Accompanied by a lovely Barbaresco.
Not sure of the price as this time I wasn't picking up the tab, but sure it wasn't cheap.
Value for money, why not. The atmosphere was nice, the service was good, overall, thanks to friends a wonderful day out.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

I was planning where to propose my girlfriend in Milano. I was looking for a romantic restaurant and I tried to contact 2 of them. Alessia from Ronchettino immediately answered my email and we started to discuss my plans. The communication was great and Alessia helped me with everything I asked for! They printed my proposal and put it to their menu, booked me a private beautiful table and brought champagne when my fiancée said yes. They even gave us this special menu so it can remind us our evening. The environment was so beautiful that we thought we were in some Fairy Tale. The food was delicious and staff were very friendly and pleasant. We will be definitely coming back and we can really recommend this restaurant to everyone. We have never seen such a romantic restaurant like this, you need to see this. Thank you guys that you helped me to prepare this special moment!

1  Thank Martin I