“The Perfect Dinner”

L'Immagine Ristorante Bistrot
Ranked #31 of 9,221 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$22 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open since 1988
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Before we even went to Italy for vacation we checked the reviews for this restaurant and made reservations based on the great reviews on Trip Advisor.We had our last dinner in Italy here and we were not disappointed. What a great place.The food was delicious and reasonably priced.The complimentary meatballs and sundried tomatoes are a nice touch. The beef carpaccio was excellent and so was my wife's steak. The service was exceptional.When we told them we wanted to bring some Tiramisu back to the United States for our daughter not only did Mirko the owner bring it out to us but he put it in a vacuum sealed bag for us so we could take it on the plane!!!!. I can't compliment Mirko and his staff enough. You have a wonderful restaurant and are doing business the way it should be done.Thank you again for making our last dinner in Italy the best one. ( the Tiramisu made it all the way home in one piece and our daughter LOVED it ). Thanks again Joseph and Adriana.

1  Thank Joseph5star
Write a ReviewReviews (2,431)

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Beside very tasty food for rational price I was impressed by the servers.
All of them very kind but the girl who took a payment from me was absolutely fantastic !
After I left Restaurant she spotted me standing outside in the rain. She went out asked me to wait and brought me an umbrella 2 min. later. This is what I call best service ! Well done !

1  Thank grzegorzg239
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

As a frequent diner and big fan of this restaurant I've noticed a very significant change recently in the quality of service and food.
My last visit, few days ago, showed a very inattentive server, higher prices and lower quality of food.
I've recommended this place many times to many coworkers but at this point I'm not sure I'm ready to do so whatsoever.
The selection of wine is missing with not available items on the menu.
Main plates of pasta and other main courses are as expensive as any other downtown touristic places which don't justify the location nor the overall atmosphere.
I'd try it again to confirm my findings in the future but not sure this would me a to go place anymore.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Good food, we had an amazing ravioli
The candy idea on the tables is very unique
The manager is lovely and very friendly
The staff isnt very nice though, they should learn a bit from the manager’s manners

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The reviews were so good for this restaurant that we went out of our way to go, and it was wonderful. Everyone was so welcoming — from the maitre’d to the waitresses. The restaurant was packed. With foreigners and locals alike. The pizza was out of this world and the ravioli delicious and home made. Desserts were also winners! We had the tartufo and the tiramisu. My husband wanted to go back the next night!