“Amazing, on time, professional service!!!!”

Moving Class Limousine
Ranked #6 of 49 Transportation in Milan
More attraction details
Owner description: Car hire with driver - Chauffour - Sedan E Class - V Class - Sprinter - minibus - Bus. Airport transfer, daily disposal, touristic tour, weddings, sport and freetime events, outlets.
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We cannot thank Bea and Marco enough for their professional service. They were on time, super friendly and helpful. We traveled to Italy with our 3 young kids- ages 4, 4 and 5. They provided the car seats for our kids. The van were super clean and nice. Bea’s van even had WiFi! We used them for all of our travel throughout northern Italy making it super easy to travel with kids. We would definitely use them again!!! Highly recommend!

Marcello B, Proprietario at Moving Class Limousine, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Customer,

I thank you very much for your amazing review. We are very proud to have been able to offer you a good service and that you and your lovely kids had a comfortable journey.
Hope to meet you again for your next trip to Italy!

All reviews
"van"
"company"
"punctual"

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Posh luxury 8 seater mercedes benz van...Bea came on time...Very polite and helpful.....Chocolates and water , wi- fi provided on the car....Well maintained car.....Back 6seats face each other..Bea gave good guidance and information...All in all value for money...Will definitely recommend to others

1  Thank AMOL J

Dear Customer,

We spent a very nice day together and I'm very happy that you appreciated our service. This helps us to move forward , to improve the quality and to work hard in order to reach high quality levels while mantaining competitive prices
Thanks a lot from all of us.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Total of 5 transfers from my group. Each time, vehicles were in great shape, drivers were early and courteous, helpful with luggage, and safe and efficient drivers through difficult streets. We had plenty of carseats, luggage, babies, and even old folks with us, and everything was seamless and transparent.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We booked with this company to take us to the Monza GP on both the Saturday and Sunday. A few days before we arrived we got a confirmation email detailing our driver and booking times etc. On the Saturday morning our driver, Beatrice arrived at the hotel in plenty of time to take us to Monza. The vehicle was spotless and her knowledge of the local area and roads paid dividends when we got to the track. Amazingly on the Sunday (race day) she got us right into the track, only a local experienced driver could do that.
I can't recommend this company highly enough, very very professional.

Marcello B, Proprietario at Moving Class Limousine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Mr. Mull8,

I thank you very much for your positive review that gave light to the professional qualities of our company. This is the result of years of hard work...... but I think that we can do better in the future as well! Hope to meet u personally next year!
Kind regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Marcello has been my regular driver for business travels for the last two years in Milan. Always available, always punctual, he is particularly trustworthy with very high standards in terms of customer service. I strongly recommend his service to any professional who can't afford to lose time.

Marcello B, Proprietario at Moving Class Limousine, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear vmouveroux,

I m very proud of your review. I ve been working for years with professionalism and seriousness and this for me is my first goal in my working life. Thank you for appreciating it!