Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent

We ordered two vans for two families. When we landed in Milano and on the way back. Very responsive... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018
Nir C
via mobile
Excellent transfer from City Milan to Malpensa!

Thank you to Marcello for the easy transaction and quick response to my email. Very affordable and... read more

Reviewed 6 September 2018
Marty_43
Alexandria, VA

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Milan
from US$34.70
from US$34.70
from US$45.88
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Posh luxury 8 seater mercedes benz van...Bea came on time...Very polite and helpful.....Chocolates and water , wi- fi provided on the car....Well maintained car.....Back 6seats face each other..Bea gave good guidance and information...All in all value for money...Will definitely recommend to others

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank AMOL J
Marcello B, Proprietario at Moving Class Limousine, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Customer,

We spent a very nice day together and I'm very happy that you appreciated our service. This helps us to move forward , to improve the quality and to work hard in order to reach high quality levels while mantaining competitive prices
Thanks a lot from all of us.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Total of 5 transfers from my group. Each time, vehicles were in great shape, drivers were early and courteous, helpful with luggage, and safe and efficient drivers through difficult streets. We had plenty of carseats, luggage, babies, and even old folks with us, and everything was seamless and transparent.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We booked with this company to take us to the Monza GP on both the Saturday and Sunday. A few days before we arrived we got a confirmation email detailing our driver and booking times etc. On the Saturday morning our driver, Beatrice arrived at the hotel in plenty of time to take us to Monza. The vehicle was spotless and her knowledge of the local area and roads paid dividends when we got to the track. Amazingly on the Sunday (race day) she got us right into the track, only a local experienced driver could do that.
I can't recommend this company highly enough, very very professional.

Date of experience: September 2017
Marcello B, Proprietario at Moving Class Limousine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Mr. Mull8,

I thank you very much for your positive review that gave light to the professional qualities of our company. This is the result of years of hard work...... but I think that we can do better in the future as well! Hope to meet u personally next year!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Marcello has been my regular driver for business travels for the last two years in Milan. Always available, always punctual, he is particularly trustworthy with very high standards in terms of customer service. I strongly recommend his service to any professional who can't afford to lose time.

Date of experience: June 2017
Marcello B, Proprietario at Moving Class Limousine, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear vmouveroux,

I m very proud of your review. I ve been working for years with professionalism and seriousness and this for me is my first goal in my working life. Thank you for appreciating it!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Marcello and his team were the official drivers of the VIP guests of Seeds&chips 2017 event.

They were all very professional, descret and seeking a perfect English with all our guests. Our VIP guests were all enthusiast.

It has been a pleasure working with them and we are absolutely recommending their services.

Date of experience: May 2017
Marcello B, Proprietario at Moving Class Limousine, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Lavinia V,

Working with you for this event has been a great opportunity for us for our professional growth as well as a fantastic and exciting experience. I am on behalf of the whole staff to thank you for the opportunity you gave us and I hope this will the first of many others. Thanks again,

Moving Class Limousine