All reviews water cooler basket of fruit canal area hotel apartment navigli district small kitchen gave us a map restaurants and bars min walk perfect location lake como luigi willy duomo nightlife fridge metro
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in an apt here after spending 3 weeks traveling thru Tuscany. I must say that of all the great 3 & 4 star hotels we stayed in not 1 had the level of friendliness and attention to our needs that we recieved here.
Willie, the front desk man was one of the kindest men I ever met. Not only did he provide great suggestions for dinner and sightseeing, he virtually got our train tickets for us the morning we left because he knew my wife was concerned with getting to the airport on time. I can't ever remember getting such incredible support from any hotel.
The apt was clean, well appointed and very spacious. The area around the hotel looks a bit shakey
but that is not the case. In fact just around the corner is a canal with restaurants side by side for a mile.
It is a great area for dinner of any type food. If we return to Milan there is no question where we will stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank auburnaandj
Luigi G, Proprietario at Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Dear Auburnaandj
thank You so much for staying by us during your italian tour,
and thank You so much for sharing this wonderful experience online.

All our staff make its best , every day more , to satisfy our Guests need &
Willy as part of our small family ...He is a precious Gem :-)
(a part of our success is , indeed , due to Him and to his kindness and availability ).

We hope to meet You again

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We stayed for 3 nights at the beginning of our European adventure. On reception, Willie was very attentive. He made sure we found our car space and helped to unpack the car. Our room was clean and came with fresh fruit and a water fountain. Located close to the canal district, we enjoyed the local spectacle of a swimming marathon through the canals, before experiencing happy hour Milan style. Just a short walk from the Duomo, we were able to visit the major sights on foot. This was a wonderful place to stay and I'd recommend it to all my friends

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kerry R

Dear Kerry
thank You so much for sharing this wonderful experience online.

All our staff make its best , every day more , to satisfy our Guests need &
Willy is a precious Gem :-)

We hope to meet You again

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My wide and I stayed here one night before flying home out of the Milano airport. Luigi, the owner was incredibly helpful and kind. The room was excellent. The bed was very comfortable. WiFi service was excellent. A basket of fruit was waiting for us in the room when we arrived and the frog had free water, soda and iced tea. The room prices are great here. We were not far from the Duomo and other popular attractions. We would stay here again when in Milano. The neighborhood is very safe and a very popular spot at night for dinner and/or drinks. We had to catch a cab at 4:15am the next morning. Luigi told us to wake him up if out cab did not show up and that he would call us one right away. We would happily stay here again when visiting Milan. A much better value than most other hotels we looked into.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larry B

Dear Larry B

thank You so much for sharing this wonderful experience online.

All our staff make its best , every day more , to satisfy our Guests need &
Luigi ( myself ) , I try to use all my strength so that the stay of our Guests to be confortable and writing your online experience tells me that we are heading in the right direction.

We hope oneday to meet You & your wife again , :-)

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

It was a perfect location to the nightlife and getting to the city center. Luigi and Willie couldn't have been more welcoming! I had a broken foot and all there suggestions and concerns were great. The actual room is very simple but a great place to lay your head down at night. Very quiet and easy to get too! I would return again if I have the opportunity.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mallory B

Dear Mallory B
thank You so much for posting this beautiful experience online .

we hope You will get a fast recovery so You can visit better our beautiful town

Arrivederci - Bye Bye :-)

Luigi -

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Luigi was extremely helpful the moment we checked in till we left. Super friendly welcoming helpful service. Came in the car with me to help me get the free parking which is a minute walking distance from the hotel and explained everything on a map that he provided.

The location is excellent, minutes walk to the canals for an abundance of choices for restaurants and close to the green metro line taking a few minutes to the centre of town.

Spend the day out exploring central Milan then come back and finish the day at the canals for a nice dinner. Would highly recommend staying here.

Thankyou for being excellent at your job Luigi!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dance2323

Dear Dance2323
thanks for having described this your beautiful online experience

It is so important to read your experiences and your contribution helps us to improve if needed.

we are not a luxury hotel but we do our best to ensure our Guests the ultimate comfort at a modarate rate.

Hope to see You soon .