All reviews water cooler canal area hotel apartment fruit basket navigli district small kitchenette gave us a map restaurants and bars min walk fantastic location croissants public transport luigi willy duomo fridge nightlife
Reviewed 1 April 2016

My stay in Residence Aramis had been amazing and very welcoming. I felt it like being at home. Luigi and Wily have always been there when I required them for any help. Every small thing was taken care of, very nicely.
My apartment was very lively and comfortable with all the required necessities. View from my room was good. The place is very happening and has the accessibility to all the good places and restaurants.
Would love to visit again and will recommend this accommodation to everyone visiting Milan :)

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bhawna_gera
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Was staying in hotel during New Year holidays. My stay was grate and full of joy. Staff of hotel was very polite, well trained and professional. Especially i like design of the room it was fresh and modern. Food was grate and everything around kept atmosphere of celebration and happiness. It was grate experience for me.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2016

We picked this Hotel based on reviews, and they were all correct ... Luigi and Willy were absolutely great at every level. We arrived from a 10 hr flight around 9:00am and the room was ready, Willy was waiting for us to take care of the luggage and then took us to the parking garage ... Luigi had a basket with fruits for us, and the room was bigger than expected. They gave us tips about the city and places to visit It is located on a neighborhood full of restaurants and cafes over the Navigli Canals ... Breakfast is served on a nice Cafe near the Aramis, one morning we woke up after breakfast time, and Luigi talked to the Cafe people and they gave us complimentary paninis, coffee, juice, etc.
20 min walk to the Duomo, Museums and Shopping Plazas.

Date of stay: March 2016
1  Thank gahm1967
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Luigi, the owner was the most helpful & nice manager/owner I've ever met, suggesting excellent restaurants, cafes & shopping within a 5-minute walk. clean, comfortable hotel, fantastic service.
A definite return next time in Milan

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank billyinsf
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I am from India, stayed here from a month. I got reference of this place from my friends.
Staying here is so comfortable and approachable that one feels like staying at cousin's house :)
Luigi & Willi were very helpful. As it was my first visit to Italy, Luigi guided me about the conveyance system, basic nearby landmarks there and also helped me to plan visits to nearby cities.

Date of stay: November 2015