1,218 results
All reviews double tree city centre nice hotel hotel shuttle free shuttle tram tickets shuttle service number tram room service hotel is located business trip public transport malpensa airport nice bathroom metro station taxi euros
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Double Tree by Hilton, is a nice hotel in the budget ... for comfort, hygiene, food and services. Location is at excellent proximity. One can have full relax to focus on business, meeting or what so ever target...
It is a hit...

Room Tip: very comfortable rooms, front row (towards entry side) possess better view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kumarguptal
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

First of all: pleas DO remove those terrible carpets from 1970's. They are dark, smelly, stained and they give allergy. I had tree nights sneesing and suffering from itching eyes and tearflow.
Bed was good, loved double bed with double of all. But somme of my pillows were smelly. And that does not provide good sleep quality. Bathroom ok, batproducts excellent. But the world is moving in a more and more eco friendly direction and small plastic bottles of shampoo are not the way to contribute to the green line.

Food - a sorry story I must say. After this I think I prefer canned baked beans from Heinz, cause these white beans tasted of fried plastic. I could se my collegues boiled eggs were all green around the yolks. There was so little to choose from for vegans like myself. Even not a small bottle of plant milk like soy. That would have saved the day.

I could have asked the staff you might reply. But the staff in the breakfast room were such a depressed gang. Language was also a problem. So I had my tree breakfasts containing toast, jam (if I could get some out of the strange containers), salad leaves and sometimes tomatoes if there were some at the buffé. Juice was ok, coffé ok..... You have to raise both the attitude of your staff and the quality and content of the breakfast.

I must say that dinner buffé was a disaster for both carnivore, vegetarians and vegans. Poorly arranged, did not look good, the few tings to choose by were tasteless. And again, staff did not give good service. Receptionists MUST be ambassadors of therir own country. These people gave veray little information. I like to be very much welcomed, if you se what I mean.

So, give your staff some joy of work! (Ask Petter Stordalen, owner of norwegian Choice Group for advice. I mean it!)

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Anettens
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We travelled in a group of 11 people and despite of online booking it took the receptionist almost an hour to a lot the rooms around 23:00. We were tired of the long flight and lying of the lobby sofas waiting to get the keys.
Breakfast was average. There were no fresh fruits (I could find tin fruits only), I figured out a way to get hot pan cakes by requesting the waiter. Location was inconvenient as there the tube station was 15-20mins walk away. Free shuttle service to tube station closes at 20:00 and we have to cabs to get back to the hotel around 21:30 daily which was an added expense.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived on 12 Sept 2018 from Venice Italy to Milan and stayed at Doubletree by Hilton. The room was nice and spacy. Especially was welcome cookies, its so good And so yummy. But this hotel didn't provide dental kit and other amenities like slipper in the room. Maybe all of European Hotel didn't provide it. We'll stay for 2 nights and will left on 14. So far so good. And this hotel didn't provide the parking for the bus so the bus had to stop at the road and no one will help you like the bell boy etc.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights recently. This was my first time and I liked it. Even though I was not in hotel all day but what I experienced was pleasant. The staff was really helpful. Most went out of their way to help. Elesa at front desk on 24th evening and mariamesa ( not saying it right) at the bar on 23rd evening was 2 that I can remember . The breakfast was good and fresh . Only drawback if I had to point at one , would be the location.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business