“Excellent ”

Price range: US$23 - US$45
Neighbourhood: Zone 8
Neighbourhood: Zone 8
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

One of the most delicious seafood I have ever tasted. The staff is so great. One should come here back again

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We visit Milan regularly but this restaurant is a real gem. Excellent food. Excellent staff. Everything was excellent. I'll return back ASAP.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Speak about being treated like queens! I found this restaurant at Tripadvisor. Close to Double Tree Hilton where we stay. It is the very best choice. Focaccia in small cubes, olive oil and a paper bag with farmers bread were placed on the table when we got there. Beautiful staff! We asked for olives and got wonderful, black olives and home made potato chips. Our main courses were delicious. We ordered pasta, one with cheese and black pepper and one with all kinds of seafood. It was great!

Pasta al dente finally got materialized., deiliciuos! And the sauces, and the parmeggiano chips... we loved it!

We did not order dessert, because we were so satisfied with the dinner. But still we got a big bucket, filled with crushed ice, two small bottles of limoncello and another nice afterdrink. And there was pieces of honey melon and blackberries!

We really appreciated the service, the nice staff and the extras. That's something to come back for. Thank you! I will spread the word to all my norwegian friends, and all over Tripadvisor!

1  Thank Anettens
Reviewed 27 September 2018

We left it too late to book on a Saturday and a phone call led to being told they were fully booked. But we turned up right before they opened and asked and they took us in. We were glad we tried. The place is busy and not very quiet, but the service was still good and the food was excellent. We shared the appetizer of grilled polpo (mmmm good), shared a primo of tortilla with branzino and tomato sauce and shared a secondo seafood platter. Everything was very fresh and well prepared. They surprised us with an ice bucket with free amaro and limoncello before we had out fruit tart and coffee. Total bill -- €78.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Had a truly delicious dinner here last Saturday night as I just walked in without a reservation hoping to get a table based on all the amazing reviews and they were so gracious and told me that they didn’t have room but they would still seat me if I left by a certain time which it turned out they never made me leave and they couldn’t have been more pleasant and more kind.
The seafood pasta was so delicious as was the mix salad with arugula and beautiful tomatoes. The limoncello was beautifully served also with a cantaloupe version of it as well with fruit in a beautiful glass bowl. As a parting gift they gave me some delicious cookies to take with me. Can’t wait to go back next Saturday on my layover. Bravo Rizzo. Gratzie

1  Thank flybysts