“Nice Experience ”
Review of Ristorante Er Piu'

Ristorante Er Piu'
Ranked #32 of 586 Restaurants in Como
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Food was very good. Menu translation was done with a smile. 1st course pasta with seafood was excellent. Second course, veal chop crusted fried was very good as well.Wine, water, coffee and dessert for the price was a good deal.
Not a tourist place.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We were taken to Ristorante ER PUI' by a dear friend, Paolo, who has lived in Como all of his life. We were in Como for 5 days, but on this visit, Paulo was only in town for one night that we could get together. We understand why he chose this as the place we would have dinner. We started with pasta with vegetables that was cooked and flavored to perfection, the grilled sea bass that followed was equally as good. We can't wait to return, and will certainly recommend to friends that make their way to Como. Great food, friendly staff and gracious owner.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Great typical italian food for a very honest price. Great, friendly, quick service, in a comfortable place!

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I went with my family to celebrate my birthday. The atmosphere was really nice, the waiter are smiling and very polite. We ate an amazing starter and a fish soup that was one of the best I have ever eaten! The ratio between dishes and price is good. The wine is fresh and perfect to match with fish.
If you want to go with your girlfriend, it is an amazing place to celebrate an anniversary!

Reviewed 25 November 2015

The ristorante Er Piu is located a little outside of Como city center. This is one of the favorite restaurant from my father. After a couple of years he finally convinced me to join him for lunch. I must say I can now understand him. You get a three course lunch set with wine or water for 18 euros. The food is tasty and good portion for a quick lunch. They also have a nice menu for dinner. What I heard its popular for fish dishes! Good insider tip.