Hotel Du Lac(Bellagio)
US$183
Hotel Silvio(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$159
Hotel Il Perlo Panorama(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$153
Hotel Suisse(Bellagio)
US$157
Hotel Fioroni(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$138
Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$119
Hotels.com
US$208
US$119
  • Free Internet
US$474
All reviewslake viewsister hotelsporting clubfew stepscroissantstop floorhotel du lacstar hotelfloor roomyour luggagemiddle of towncomfortable roomsmall balconythree nightsthird floornice breakfastlocation is excellent
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Great location right near the ferry terminal. The staff were particularly friendly and offered suggestions for activities, restaurants, ferry timetable etc. The room was on the top floor with excellent views across the lake. It was clean and provided everything we needed. The light breakfast was very good as we don’t take cooked breakfast. We thought it was good value.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stayed 2 nights during April on a room with the lake view ( breathtaking view!) , which I recommend. Room was cozy and clean . The breakfast was simple and tasty ( good coffee and fresh bread and pastries) . The staff is very kind and helpful. AC and WI FI worked fine.Location is great but take in consideration that the hotel is situated off an uphill stairway. I would stay here again and again....

Room Tip: Take a room with the lake view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel with updated rooms near the lake. The lake and the ferry dock are just down 38 stairs. The breakfast was filling and the staff will make you a cappuccino on request. The WiFi was strong and reliable. The bathroom shower was larger than other places we stayed in Italy. I would highly recommend staying here for a couple of days while enjoying lake como.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy J
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I checked into this hotel and immediately was impressed. So clean and nice. The staff was friendly and multilingual, very helpful. The many steps to get to the hotel were not the most fun with luggage but we quickly adapted to all the steps in bellagio and it helped my husband and I work off all the great food. Our breakfasts at the hotel were simple but really good. I’m not a big breakfast person. It has fresh fruit and eggs cereal and juices. Croissants and cheeses. Our room was adorable so clean and open. It had a balcony and window that had wonderful breezes when opened with spectacular views of the countryside and other Italian villas. The only thing that wasn’t so great was the shower size, very hard to maneuver and it was dark in there. No light in shower itself. All in all this hotel was great and I’m happy I chose it for
My stay. Located right in the heart of the town and close walk to ferries.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed at this Hotel for 1 night ,just before Easter.. The hotel is situated up a hill ,(not really for the elderly or infirm) although there is a handrail. On arrival good check in with a very nice young lady.We had reserved a room with a lake view,which was very nice. Looked like it had been recently renovated. Flat screen TV,tea/coffee making facilities. Very comfortable bed,and spottlessly clean. In the bathroom there were also toiletries.Never had all these things before in a 2* Hotel. Breakfast was also good. In general,a very nice Hotel,and everywhere very clean. ,. This Hotel certainly certainly deserves more than 2 stars. I would definately reccomend it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple