All reviews great bathroom lake como seen better days good size old world excellent location middle of town french doors air conditioning top floor ferry apartment terrace steps
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I stayed there for about 5 days with my boyfriend. We loved it. The management is great! It is a lovely family, an Italian husband (maybe part Swiss, but not sure, and a Venezuelan wife along with their daughters, they were all so nice and helpful). The rooms are adorable and sweet. I truly appreciate a place with warmth and character so I would stay there again. And the location is in the middle of town, near the ferry docks. The restaurant was the best food I had in Lake Como, worth the money in my opinion.

Room Tip: I saw one with a canopy bed while leaving and I am a sucker for a canopy bed...wish I knew about it before.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This is a review of the hotel's restaurant. We ate there last night. We were 4 adults and 2 children. Firstly of all, of the staff were dressed in lovely uniforms. They spoke fluent English and were very professional and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They clearly answered all of our questions and made recommendations and also helped us chose nice wine. All of our dishes were great. Really tasty and well cooked. The restaurant was also very clean and had nice washrooms:-) Overall it was the best meal of our 4 week holiday touring Italy!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018

We had a room on the top floor - Room 18. Double bed and a single bed. The room is quite basic, but all the you need. Great bathroom. Limited air conditioning. Fantastic restaurant with delicious food. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We where only at the restaurant
It Isa a MUST in Bellagio
They have a great terrace with beautiful views
But you don’t have to sit at the terrace to enjoy the best food
Ask for the fettuccine made at your table!!!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We had booked a large double room with a small balcony facing directly onto the lakefront. Breakfast was ample, good coffee & served in the dining room opening onto the street on the waterfront.
A prime location for Bellagio town centre, but be prepared for a very dated hotel. The floors were wooden & sloped & creaked, the shower rain head had very little pressure, & although we had double glazed French doors to minimise noise from the restaurant & street below, the adjoining rooms & noise from the kitchen downstairs was loud & was usually late into the night.
But if you can accept these problems, the charge for a room in such a good spot is reasonable. So it depends on what faults you can put up with, if you can adjust to old style facilities in the room, & book a Lakeview room, you can overlook these for the LOCATION.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple