“Awesome!”

Price range: US$51 - US$108
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Seasonal opening from April till the end of October. Local and Mediterranean Kitchen; Lake and Sea Fish Specials. Please note: Terrazza Barchetta Restaurant is located on the upper floor of the building, not to be confused with Ristoro Forma e Gusto - Pizza & Restaurant at the ground floor: same property but different Kitchen, Menu, Staff and more informal, suitable for Children.
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I along with another couple had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant recently and loved it.

It is tucked away down another of Bellagio's lovely little alley's and up a few steps to their terrace. So yes the ambience is super.

We had a rezzy so we were seated promptly and started working the menus.
The wine list was nice and we picked an Antinori Bolgheri red wine blend which was reasonably priced and was perfect for our meals.

3 of our group had the sea bass which they loved and I had the Milanese which was huge and wonnnnnnderful.

Ristorante Barchetta is a great restaurant I am happy to recommend to you. Enjoy.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Restaurant is pretty small, so a reservation is mandatory. Both my wife and I found the food to be pretty good, but not outstanding. The fried perch was the popular dish, which I tried, and found it to be just OK. Service was pretty good. Wasn't our favorite in Bellagio, but still made for a good dinner.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Loved this restaurant and food. Friendly family owned place with upscale yet not stuffy dining. Good for adults who prefer a quieter more relaxing meal without kids running around. Lovely location away from the main (crowded) waterside port.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Climb the stairs 200 feet to this terrace like restaurant. One downstairs, different restaurant, and this one upstairs. Small restaurant, with good if not excellent food. I actually enjoyed the food, appetizers, SCALLOPS, where AMAZING, and had the Streak, a bit under cook for me, but I asked and they gave it more heat all good. I think what folks forget, that each restaurant has the flavor and atmosphere of the owner's and service folks. I would definitely come back because I know that these folks want to put out a good product always. Thanks to all P.S. See you soon, and folks they tell you NO PIZZA, lol. Fun place watching old time Italians practice their craft with pride.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Though I was very comfortable and liked the restaurant and staff very much I’m not sure I could say it was good value. Our meal was fairly pricey but somewhat unremarkable. There was nothing really distinctive about it except the wait staff.