“Great lunchtime pitstop”
Review of Aperitivo Et Al

Aperitivo Et Al
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Wine Bar with local food
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Very good wines , helpful staff and lovely mixed meat and cheese platter. The place has a very warm and pleasant vibe . A must if you want to enjoy a light lunch with quality drinks and ingredients

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Do it great staff, informative,50 ways to leave your lovers,oopppps wines, 50 different wines,and we had 30

1  Thank anthony p
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This wine bar in Bellagio was one of the highlights of our trip. The staff were warm, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. We returned a second night and were welcomed back with enthusiasm, despite a late hour.

The selection of wines is really great, especially the local ones. During the first visit I did the local wine tasting for the whites, and each glass was superb. What I appreciatd was the introduction to each glass of wine as it was presented to me, and this was not unique to the tasting - my friends had the same treatment for any bottle they ordered.

The interior felt comfortable, and had a quaint Italian feel overall. There was a wine closet in the back that was well stocked (as was the wine at the bar). With our order we received a dish of homemade treats to go with it.

If you visit my best recommendation is to try the sparkling Chardonnay - "Saten".

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I love this place environment! It is a little restaurant in the middle of Bellagio, very very comfy, in my opinion, for an aperitive.
Even if they served hot food, I think the place (with more than, I dont know, 200 wines?) it is more convenient for a glass of wine (or two) and some cold plate to start.
The wines that we have there were AMAZING! and the olives, cheeses we tried and everything we did not try but seen, seems to be also super tasty.
I really recommend this place for a before dinner aperitive in the beautiful Bellagio!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Visited here following a little research on TripAdvisor and it did not disappoint, a superb selection of wines! We enjoyed it so much that we returned later for food and more drinks.

The food we chose was a simple salad to share as a starter, it was fresh, well seasoned and tasted great. For mains we both chose lasagne which was superb, excellent taste and flavors.

The wine list is great! From local wines to the classic Italian bottles, all at very realistic prices and served by a very knowledgeable sommelier who was informative and interesting.

At €210 including a superb Barolo and a bottle of Amarone with food, we thought this was excellent value.