“Family lunch”
Review of Ristorante Bilacus

Ristorante Bilacus
Ranked #11 of 70 Restaurants in Bellagio
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Food: Plenty of selection - opted for the "Tagliata" rare which was ok, although the size of the side was tiny! Everyone in our group seemed to enjoy their food. The "Affogato al cioccolato" was also nice.
Location: Up the hill from the main area where the boats dock. Very nice setting outside, it was a beautiful day.
Service: Efficient and always available, can't complain.
Price/Quality: Good ratio

Write a ReviewReviews (1,589)

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We loved Bilacus! We have excellent risotto with local tiny fish on top. Salads were very good. Wine selection excellent. Loved the setting and great service. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Charming area . Great food. Great service. Outdoor seating area beautiful. Lots of choices. Courteous staff.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I dined on the terrace at this very nice restaurant recently and enjoyed it very much.

Service was good, the wine list is huge and the place was packed so be sure to make a rezzy.

3 of our group had their dover sole and loved it. I had a grilled steak tenderloin which was very good.

I am pleased to recommend the Ristorante Bilacus to you too. Enjoy.

1  Thank LancasterTraveler
Reviewed 22 September 2018

My wife had the risotto with fish and I had lamb, we shared an appetizer of selected cheeses and meats. Food was prepared nicely and served warm.
House wine was perfectly fine although they have quite an extensive (and expensive- 1300EUR/bottle!) wine list.
Atmosphere was nice, roof top setting, covered so out of the sun. Only "strange" thing is the roof is covered in gravel so not the easiest to move chairs around.
Service was acceptable and attentive. No complaints.
I'm not sure I would classify this as "fine dining", more like comfortable dining.