“Absolutely wonderful!”

Ristorante Il Ducale
Reserve with
Ristorante Il Ducale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 750 Restaurants in Bergamo
Price range: US$40 - US$46
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Everything was just perfect!
Exceptional food, great atmosphere. We had a wonderful time! The fillet was just excellent.
Great thanks to all: the chef, the owner and the waiter!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Alex M
Veronica D, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Ristorante Il Ducale, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Good day Alez, very kind,
with great pleasure we read your positive review on behalf of the whole staff I send their thanks and best regards.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We gad dinner at the Il Ducale, and it was simpky marvelous! Food was fantastic, from the starters till desert!

People there were attentive and polite, all food was fresh and tasteful. The atmosphere was friendly and warm.

Nice place to have giod food!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Attentive service, but the food was bland, lacking flavour and salt, and the atmosphere in the restaurant is too stuck up.
Quite disappointing given the prices and all the hype on TA.

Date of visit: June 2018
3  Thank NadineElle
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here this evening and I wanted to post this review before I forget anything. What a beautiful restaurant situated on the edge of the old city.

Food was amazing - prior reviews mention the quality of the steak tartare which I have had in many places. This was one of the best I’ve had. The food is very creative - the owner’s son is doing some really interesting food. Rabbit stuffed with sausage was a favourite. Lots of little additional touches to the evening from the wonderful staff.

We had a mini tour of the wine room after our meal looking at some amazing wines.

Such an enjoyable evening thanks to all the staff.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

An elegant place and charming personnel. We found at the end that is a family-run business (like most in Italy). For me, the most impressive was the beefsteak tartare, maybe the best I ever tried, but also the pasta and the duck was excellent. The only low was in the dessert, less inspired. Good service, despite some clumsy manouvres and a lot of smiles from the part of the personnel.

Date of visit: February 2018