“BEST GELATO EVER”
Review of Surya Gelateria

Surya Gelateria
Ranked #2 of 40 Dessert in Bergamo
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Homemade ice cream own production, with natural products.
Description: Homemade ice cream own production, with natural products.
Reviewed 8 July 2016

LOVED IT. Gotta try the Fantasy Cookie flavor, but who am I kidding they're all amazing. I also am a huge fan of the fruit flavored gelato! They do an excellent job, are super accommodating, and have THE BEST GELATO IN BERGAMO!!!!!! Seriously, everyone go get a cone. Right now. I'm pretty sure we all ate a small cone of gelato every day for 30 days straight.

1  Thank BergaliciousBloggin

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Very Nice gealto, and lots off flavours. The service was a bit cold tough.. But would defiintly og back, the dark choclate was devine.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

We came to this Gelateria twice during our trip to Bergamo. 3 scoops in a cone for €2.50 which we thought was good value however can't honestly say we looked at prices for competing businesses. Range of flavours were great and they all looked & tasted ncredible. Generous portions as well. One not to miss

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Hi everybody!!!

I would love to suggest you this ice cream shop!!!
They have just the best ice cream ever!!!
The shop is always clean and the personal is great, the service is simple and polite and the ice cream is all natural and healthy also for your kids.
I came from Zürich and every tie that I came back in Italy to travel that's the first place that I stop by.

I suggest you to have a look to this shop. You can try all the taste ever of ice cream, from the creamy to the fruits one.

I wish you a pleasure journey in Bergamo and a sweet stop to this amazing ice cream shop!!! :)

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

If I could give 6 stars, I would. Their gelato is one of the best I have ever had. The owners take pride in using the freshest ingredients, and you can really taste the difference. It's creamy, full of flavor, and refreshing. You'll find some unique (and seasonal) flavors, such as ricotta with honey and pine nuts, prickly pear, and grape. Did I mention they're also reasonably priced? Definitely give this place a try if you're in the area!