All reviewstrain stationcitta altaold townbar and breakfast roombusiness tripwelcome drinkmain shopping streetten minute walkequipped bathroomvery pleasant staybig bedvisited bergamoexcellent locationupper townexplore bergamoreception staffmodern hotel
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed the stay and love the hotel a lot.
We moved to this hotel after experience in Best Western, where we were staying for 1 night only. It was not terrible, but hotel quite old and did not answer my requirements.
When I entered the Arli hotel I understand this is it. Although we were staying in 4* and Arli 3* only .... it's much much better then all the everage 4* hoteles in Italy.
It's very new, simple but with great service and atmoaphere. There You have everything you need, they even put chocolate on the pillow when we arrived, so nice. )))
Staff are so kind and very helpful.
Small and elegant bar. Breakfast not big choice but everything you need. Very clean.
I really recommend this hotel in bergamo.
Location is close to train station and old city.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

What a fabulous trip this has been. The hotel staff have been amazing - they couldn't do enough for you, going above and beyond every time. Lovely room and very reasonable check out time, offering secure luggage storage and use of a room for siestas for time between checking out and leaving for airport. Check out was the comfortable hour of noon and our flights were late, so staff accommodated our needs in between. If in Bergamot again, I would definitely be staying here

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2015

We stayed one night on our way to Rome without a reservation. What a lovely surprise and could not fault Hotel Arli in any way. The staff were all friendly and helpful, lovely clean, spacious rooms with good bathroom amenities. A free cocktail for apperatifs was a real bonus. Good breakfast. Can only highly recommend for a good price for rooms in Bergamo.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

Great hotel in the centre of Bergamo. Staff friendly and very helpful. Rooms lovely, spacious and clean. A nice free welcome cocktail on the first night, which was a nice touch. Breakfast was included and although the menu was limited it was good. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2015

I accompanied my husband on a business trip and stayed in the hotel while he went off to work!

The staff were pleasant, very helpful and accommodating. I enjoyed using the Spa, and treatments which the hotel staff were happy to arrange for me before we arrived. I would recommend this hotel and will definitely be coming again next time my husband has business here! Check in and out was a dream. We were able to check out later in the afternoon as I had appointments in the spa until 3.30.

The Spa facilities were extremely clean, and very relaxing to be in. I didn't use the gym, but it looked well equipped and a separate floor exercise room was available with balls and mats etc. I struggled a little with the language barrier, but we made each other understood. It would have been good if the Spa recommendation/instruction sheet was translated into English, perhaps they had it in English but I didn't think to ask. They have the Spa Treatments menu in English should you require it. The reception helpfully emailed it to me to so I could see what treatments were available. Relaxing massage was excellent.

Food in La Delizia Restaurant was interesting, well presented and delicious. The Restaurant was clean and well appointed, comfortable, catering for groups as well as couples. Bartender knowledgeable and willing to talk about wines and recommended a fabulous red wine. Good desert wine. Inclusive breakfast was a buffet which I continued to enjoy once my husband had left for the day. He was able to have a quick breakfast and I a more leisurely one. Unfortunately the chef was called away and therefor the lunch buffet was unavailable. I had been relying on gettin lunch there between using the Spa and treatments in the afternoon, so I was in a bit of a fix; I had no change, limited time and as I suffer with extremely bad plantar faciitis cannot walk easily, so to go out for lunch would have been a trial. One of the receptionists was extremely helpful, offering to lend cash if I could return it when my husband was back, she went to check if we could refund by card, and returned to offer that the kitchen could prepare me a hot vegetable dish if that would be acceptable. WOW. That's what I call service. The meal was quick and tasty and just what I wanted! They deserve more that 3 Star status.

Lift or stairs to our room on third floor. Lift would accommodate a wheelchair if you use one. Room was very clean, quiet, no noise from rooms around. Bed was comfortable and spacious, good pillows! En suite bathroom with shower over tub, basin toilet and bidet, very clean, good supply of towels. Nice assortment of toiletries. Although room faced onto street and there was some street noise late evening, it was not too intrusive, wooden window shutters help. Air conditioning was good as it was beginning to be quite warm outside. No hot drink making facilities in the room which was a shame, although the staff were great so I wouldn't have hesitated to phone room service if I'd wanted one.

I just wished we'd stayed longer, it was so relaxing and I would have liked to go up to the Old City, which is apparently not far, receptionist gave us a map and noted on for us good places to eat.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple