“The worst chicken wings in my life”
Review of Roadhouse Grill

Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #277 of 748 Restaurants in Bergamo
Price range: US$17 - US$21
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We ordered Friday offer: chicken wings all you can eat 10€. The dish was just terrible, made in a way of KFC but the crusty part was not eatable at all.

From pluses: nice place, good and fast service, tasty beer, nuts and nachos as a complement. Other dishes looked way nicer. Guys near us had steaks and burgers which looked just delicious.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Very poor service from the minute we got there. To the extent of having to get my own condiments. Make sure you specify how you like your steak as i had to send mine back as my prefrence is not to have blood with my fries. Limited drinks menu. It would seem that they look after the local community first then visitors lastly.

Roadhouse G, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Roadhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Dear Client, we are sorry to read this comment.
Please write us at club@roadhouse.it what went wrong and what didn't satisfy you.
Best Regards.
Roadhouse Staff.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

So great to have some non-Italian food! The food wa full of flavour, service was excellent and the playground as a huge hit for our 2 year old!

Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant while I was staying at a local hotel the night before an early flight from Bergamo airport.

I arrived at 7pm ( opening time ) and was quickly seated. Within 10 minutes the restaurant was packed and a queues at the door ! So arrive early !.

Food was standard steakhouse quality, meat was high quality and cooked on an open flame grill. Large menu choice, pretty much something for everyone.

I use Roadhouse Grills in Italy when I visit as it pretty constantly good and quick service.!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The Best: a fantastic place to have Barbecued Ribs as many as you can eat for only €1o Incredible price and It is true: I had 2 helpings and my friend 3. The taste was superb. The meat on the ribs was plentiful, che nachos and sauce brilliant, the fries soft and savoury. First Class!!!
The Worst: I have a stomach that reacts to non fresh meat. Within one hour I was hit by Montezuma Revenge and had to visti the little boys room 7 times losing in the process 1.5 kgs.
Dear readers: your choice; clearly it is frozen ribs. aòlso clearly and due to the high temperature in the area (28 C) time had passed between deforsting and cooking. If you have a strong stomach, go!
If not.......................