“Went for the pizza, tried the burger instead!”

Byron Ristorante Pizzeria
Reserve with
Byron Ristorante Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 750 Restaurants in Bergamo
Price range: US$14 - US$69
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Last day of my trip to my lovely Italy I spotted this restaurant by chance. It is located almost next to my airbnb host, so at that time I was really tired and hungry to be look for another restaurant. 2nd of January and it was packed with locals. One of the waiters speaks English really well and all of them seem to be really professionals! I went for the new york burger and that was a good choice! The glass of Belgium beer was a bit expensive 6 euros but that's ok. I paid 20 euros including the service fee #coperto#. Nice spot!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We visited this restaurant last week based on Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. The waiter was so diligent in showing me the gluten free options which were plentiful. They had excellent knowledge of Coeliac Disease and served me with gluten free bread on a plate marked gf, as was the cutlery. The pasta I chose was delicious and the desert of pistachio ice cream - including a cone and 4 sauces was something I will remember for long time.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The provision for gluten-free diets here is exceptionally good and my coeliac husband was very impressed by the quality of his gluten-free pizza. The pizzas are enormous and very good value. I chose a local pasta speciality, casoncelli, which was very good. The only thing that we weren't happy with was the length of the wait between them bringing my husband's pasta and bringing my pasta, which was really not acceptable. Otherwise service was fine.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great atmosphere in this restaurant!

We were in Bergamofor one day of our holiday and don't know italian language. But the waiter spoke a perfect english :)

They have excellent pizza and a menucard of pizza which is really big

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Amazing restaurant for Gluten Free - had separate menu (including burgers and pizza), specially stored cutlery, labelled plates and bread rolls to start. All made us really confident in their ability to cater for our two children with Coeliac Disease. Pizza and burgers for GF and non-GF were of excellent quality and prices were reasonable. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Date of visit: September 2017