“Traditional italian flavours with modern twist”
Review of Enoteca Zanini

Enoteca Zanini
Reserve with
Enoteca Zanini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 748 Restaurants in Bergamo
Price range: US$51 - US$57
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I chose this restaurant as it seemed cosy and intimate and so it was. I believe it us appropiate for business meals but also for couples romantic dinner. The service was so attentive and the ambiance makes you feel relaxed and helps you enjoy the amazing food they serve. I ate the octopus on a quinoa bed and it was the best octopus I ever ate. I continued with "rombo" fish that was served with roasted peppers, amazing flavours and my husband had the ravioli with cicory, bizzare combination it seemed but it came out so nicely ...Also the portions are perfectly sized so you are not left hungry but also you can finish the dish and have the following course easily.Their wine selection is very generous and they have authorized personnel that can help you make the best choice. It was a truly amazing culinary experience. I do reccomend you go here and bring your appetite. :)

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We had a team dinner here and it must be said that the food, the service, the setting, the wines..........it was just magnificent. Eating in Italy is always a pleasure; one expects only the best. This restaurants manages to do better than the very best. I would return here without any doubt,.

1  Thank degtravel
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

A great evening we had in this place, a somelier who advised us a perfect wine and tasty perfectly desigbed diner we had there.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

It certainly is a nice place, the service is good, not excellent, parking is hard to find. The food was good but nothing really impressive and the prices quite high

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Very delicious food and well presented. The staff and the service outstanding. It was one of the atmosphere where you eat and eat until you drop.