“Amazing Ice Cream & Friendly Helpful Staff”
Review of Grom

Grom
Ranked #6 of 39 Dessert in Bergamo
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We have been to Bergamo twice in 6 months (One time was for 1 night only) and we visited GROM 3 times I think that says it all really :D

really nice friendly staff and really nice tasty ice cream.

On our first visit we asked about Strawberry and the member of staff explained all about how the it is all made fresh and when it comes to fruit it will only be available when in season, I thought this was really nice for the member of staff to explain this, they could of just say (NO STRAWBERRY :))

Would highly recommend if you are in the area to visit, I also believe they have a delivery service but I guess that would be more for locals who have a the ability to place it in the freezer unless your planning on eating a huge pot in one sitting ;)

Reviewed 20 July 2017

As I wrote before, I always make a point of getting a scoop or 2. The lemon is absolutely divine, but so is the rest. And i always get the same person behind the counter. This shop must be really good to his employees if they stay on this long. I´ve been coming here for years.

last visit I also came across La Romana since 1947, though not on here it´s well worth a visit. The cool thing is the 2 fawcets with white and chocolate sauce which they line the cones with. the icecream i samples was very creamy.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This was the only dessert place open at a rather early time.

Had pistachio, hazelnut ice creams. The taste was amazing. The price was alright.
The staff spoke very good english and helped us choose the right tastes.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Ice Cream in Italy is the best and this does not disappoint. Friendly staff, OK prices, great taste.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Nice friendly staff with a good range of gluten free ice creams not that we need gluten free ice cream it is nice to see that they are catering for people who need them, friendly staff and a warm welcome awaits you when you visit have seen a few other groms around like in Milan etc definitely a good ice cream shop