“Excellent Pizza and Risotto”

Ristorante Pizzeria Da Alfredo Di Salvatore Meloni
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Situated on the seafront this restaurant is a delight. It’s best to get there early in the evening if you haven’t booked as the place soon fills. It’s popular with the locals.
Good choice of meals, friendly service all at reasonable prices.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch. Very well welcommed by nice staff from the moment we entered the restaurant. Quick and efficient served with cold white wine abd beer. We ordered pasta with salmon and paste with pesto. Both tasted very nice, fresh, tasty and delicious. The staff was observant and quick to the table in a polite way. The cook(and owner) checked with us if everything was ok and that we liked the food. A really nice place to enjoy a meal

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stopped in since it was on the way to the hotel. Looked like a nice place and there were plenty of open tables. We were seated right away and the service was very pleasant.
I had a calzone and it was very tasty and huge. Basically a medium pizza folded in half. So delicious.
The bread that's on the table was okay but nothing too spectacular. The calzone was delicious. I wish I was eating one right now.

Definitely stop by if you're in the area.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 November 2017

My wife and I really enjoyed our meals here so much so we visited on 5 different occasions and were treated to the same hospitality on each visit, the staff were great very courteous and always on hand to help with your choice if needed, the fish is very fresh and always a good option, there is a large selection to choose from and the desserts are extremely tasty. I would recommend booking as it can get very busy.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We visited this restaurant by chance one evening during our stay in Rapallo. The staff are friendly staff and only willing to please. I chose veal escalope with spaghetti and some sautéed potatoes which was absolutely delicious. The atmosphere was pleasant but my only gripe is the uncomfortable chairs. Prices are good for the area.

Date of visit: October 2017