All reviews full kitchen the main street booked last minute cinque terre great view air conditioning stayed nights small tv sea view top floor fantastic location we loved our stay office apartment stairs terrace bags
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Stayed here for a night last week while travelling in Italy. The office is on the main street in Riomaggiore and once we'd checked in the woman walked us to our apartment. We kept walking and walking through these narrow lanes I wondered if we'd ever get there, but it was worth it as it was literally right by the coast.

Inside it was basic but clean, a small kitchen area, 2 single beds, a very small tv and a basic bathroom - probably just fine for one or two nights. The view out of the room however was stunning, it looked straight out to the sea and if you left the apartment and literally walked 10 steps to your right you came to quite a popular lookout area with the most stunning views.

Only downside was that literally right by the window you had people walking past quite frequently (literally right up by the window) so we shut it most of the time. The fan didn't work either in the room but it wasn't too hot (probably helped by the fact the bed sheets were thin and the floors tile so kept it quite cool).

Can't complain really as it was perfect for one night, in an excellent location and was a reasonable price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank olihenryy
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Stayed here while visiting Cinque Terre. Private balcony overlooking the port.
Get ready to climb some stairs to get to the room. Believe me it's worth every step.
If I ever go back this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017

With my husband, we stayed in a room on the Salita all Castelo, so a street that it is stairs. The room was nice, clean and cute. The best was the windows on the port and the sea.Look trough it was during all day like seeing a document TV series. Edi was so nice with us when we arrived.

Room Tip: Best views
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Pro's:
- location: so central
- view: great, not sea view really which we were expecting, but nice view of the port
- large room size, with full kitchen

Con's:
- bed was SO uncomfortable, literally felt every spring and after a few days it was quite painful
- shower pressure: terrible! May have been more water pressure in the hand washing basin, shower was basically non-existent.

Overall: I would love to stay here again ONLY IF they got a comfortable bed, shower pressure I would begrudgingly deal with.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TRowe87
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the Edi room and loved it! A cute little room with a fantastic view. It was clean, comfortable and very fairly priced. We loved sleeping with the windows open and listen to the sea.
I've seen a few complaints that I'd like to speak to also. I can only speak to the Edi room where we stayed but yes, there are a lot of steps. I can't imagine there are many places in the area without steps involved. That's just the geography of the area.
Also, this is not a hotel, it's is "rooms" to let. If you're expecting a big hotel with centralized rooms and an elevator then Riomaggiore might not be the place for you.
That said, we loved our stay and would stay in the Edi room again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple