All reviewsandrea poggidaughter mariaglass of winecinque terretrain stationthe ritzwealth of knowledgerestaurant recommendationsother citiesold townperfect locationupon checklarge balconyyogurtprivate beachlocal winegelato
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The location was great, right in front of the beach and close to the train line but you don't notice or hear it.

There are many restaurants close by.

The young lady at reception was very helpful and friendly.

Breakfast was also really good.

We would stay here again next time.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank October212010
Reviewed 31 July 2018

I've had the good fortune of staying at Hotel La Spiaggia on 3 different occasions over the last 40 years. My first 2 visits were hosted by Andrea who was an engaging and warm person who loved entertaining guests. Our last visit in July 2018 was so memorable because the hotel rooms have been updated, very comfortable, and we were delighted to meet and get to know Andrea's daughter Maria who now is in charge.

She was very kind and warm and was helpful making a dinner reservation for us at a restaurant near by that was delightful. The Cinque Terre is a very special place and Hotel Spiaggia is a great place to experience it from. Thank you!

Room Tip: The sea views are great.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about Hotel La Spiaggia. My family and I have stayed there many times over the years. Andrea was a legend and a true class act. His daughter, Maria, has now taken over and she operates it with great care and attention. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay on the Ligurian coastline.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

If you want to stay at Monterosso al Mare near the beach, hotel La Spiaggia is a great option. It is not a luxury hotel but is clean and most important, just in front of the beach and in the center of the little town.
We were allowed to check in two hours before without any extra charge.
It has parking and breakfast include.
There is WiFi free and is so good that we use it at the beach in front.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018

My family and I visited Hotel La Spiaggia in early July and were very happy with our stay there. Maria is very welcoming and greeted us with a glass of wine and several great restaurant recommendations all within walking distance. The rooms were clean and quaint and the one we stayed in had a large balcony with seating overlooking the beach. The location is fantastic as it is just a walk across the street and you are at the beach. Breakfast was good and the staff were quick. We would definitely recommend this spot and look forward to going back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family