Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$109.24
from US$194.78
from US$205.82
More Info
All reviews fishing village the main street cinque terre colorful buildings great place to people watch lots of great places boat ramp beautiful town small town the cliff gelato walk around train station my favorite five towns trail stroll
Reviewed 26 October 2018

I was brought here by Michel from Tuscany hiking and I particularly asked for a view of the area, some history and not too many crowds. We were rewarded with all that I asked for and so much more. His knowledge of the area, the plants, the mechanics of the grapes growing and harvesting, made it a delightful learning walk. but more than that, the route he chose led us through the grapes, on shady woodland paths, that arrived at the villages. Particularly appreciated was the suggestions of where to get our picnic of local dishes and fruit.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

We love Manarola - it feels so good arriving here, like the vacation just began, even when you’ve already been enjoying beautiful places. It’s less full of tourists, more rugged and makes you get some serious exercise just going up the streets and we love that. The shops are great and almost all of our food and lodging experiences have been great. For us, it’s the best place from which to begin hiking and enjoying the Cinque Terre. Take time to walk and explore the little streets too and to enjoy the views from the water, from Nessun Dorma, and from the trail to Volastra.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

We travelled here by train Vernazza and I must admit the view of the village from the headland is one of the best and most breathtaking view.We loved Vernazza for its overall beauty and practical base to stay but I loved the way the houses seem to tumble into the sea,a place that I will always remember.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank stevemacBelper
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We boated into the village and it was very picturesque. We then wandered around and decided to have lunch in this village. Not much to buy but it's still nice to stroll around.

1  Thank Ramadama
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Manarola is a beautiful small town . The buildings in this picturesque town are colourful and catchy .

Date of experience: June 2018